Israel passes law to strip residency of Jerusalem's Palestinians

Moich

Banned
Daps
Black Judeophobia and Arabophilia is funny to me.

Either be impartial (which should be the correct stance) or condemn both.

Both hate Blacks/Africans viciously. Arabs more so.

By the way those being stripped of citizenship are Hamas members. You left that out on purpose.

European countries are withdrawing citizenship for their citizens fighting for ISIS but Israel is so bad when it does it. FOH

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

By the way those being stripped of citizenship are Hamas members. You left that out on purpose.

European countries are withdrawing citizenship for their citizens fighting for ISIS but Israel is so bad when it does it. FOH
The Joo comes in as always..

Double J

Banned
Daps
Israel is A LOT more fukked up than most people realize. It is an apartheid, racist, Jewish supremacist state. And the saddest part is our tax dollars and military technology support it and make it all possible :snoop:

Last edited:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Israel is twisted.

fukk the Semites

You got anything to refute me, or it's ad hominems. I'm not a Jew but I consider it my duty to side with the under dog that is being wronged.

Funny how you don't call out Horners who always take up for their Arab masters. :wtb:

fukk Arabs too. fukk em all.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Israel....

Underdog....

tenor.gif

Moich

Banned
Daps
Israel....

Underdog....

tenor.gif

YES

There is 1 Jewish state in the whole world ( 8 million in Israel, around 15 million Jews in the whole world )

There 57 Muslim nations ( population 1.6 billion )

Israel get routinely singled out at the UN forum by this Muslim gang ( american veto though:myman:)

Israel is a classic underdog.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

After backing down like a p*ssy in this thread :
Israel vs Palestine in one image

You would think you would have some shame and slide back under the rock you came from, troll. But alas, expecting a sense of shame from a hasbara bot is a bit too much to ask. But I told you son, I dont tolerate zio propaganda, not on the coli

:pacspit:

The real question here is whether your comparison of European citizenry vis a vis its immigrants with the status of Palestinians vis a vis Israel, and your comparison of Hamas with ISIS is a byproduct of your abject stupidity and lack of education, or are you fully aware of how stupid you sound but your job on this forum is not to tell the truth but rather push a narrative?

Answer us p*ssy, are you a retard or a hack?

:mjgrin:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
And, simply as a matter of ensuring my fellow Coli bruhs dont fall for the bullshyt....

This is a blatant lie. There is no mention of Hamas in the article quoted in the OP. Here are some direct quotes though:

"The bill, ratified on Wednesday, will also apply in cases where residency status was obtained on the basis of false information, and in cases where "an individual committed a criminal act" in the view of the interior ministry. "

"Under the new measure, Israel's Interior Minister Aryeh Deri, leader of the ultra-Orthodox political party Shas, will be able to strip the residency documents of any Palestinian whom he deems a threat."

Of course the Palestinians have nothing to fear. We all know Israel has a proven notable track of record of due process and respect for the rule of law when it comes to the rights of the Palestinians

:skip:

For those concerned with the potential for the wielding of absolute power in a completely arbitrary way, we know that Israel would NEVER use the flimsiest of excuses to deprive Palestinians of their rights

:skip:

Of course, the faccot troll chose to ignore this part:

"Adalah, a Palestinian rights group in Israel, said the law is illegal under international humanitarian law.

"East Jerusalem is considered occupied territory under international humanitarian law (IHL) - like all other areas of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip - and its Palestinian residents are a protected civilian population. It is therefore illegal under IHL to impose upon them an obligation of loyalty to the occupying power, let alone to deny them the permanent residency status on this basis," a statement by the group said.

In a recent report, Human Rights Watch said such residency revocations, which force Palestinians out of Jerusalem, "could amount to war crimes" under the treaty of the International Criminal Court (ICC). "