Israelites kicked out of Sunday service

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So you sayin that Middle East based religions shouldn't be at the forefront of black community activists?
c00n:troll:
Naw, I respect religions, but we need to be united. They have different viewpoints, but we gotta put that aside and come together. We all we got :sadcam:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I swear to God to the life of me, it got real quiet when these Arabs came carrying our flags in our Memorial Day Parade. People were looking at them like :dahell:

:laff:

I recorded that shyt on Periscope

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You guys are laughing at the Israelite, but why is what he said is wrong? Why worship a Jesus that looked nothing like how Jesus was suppose to be? I don't care if Jesus was black or not, but he definitely wasn't some blond haired pale skinned man in the Levant... Unless you wanna say the Romans brought Germanic slaves to the Levant...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ole reverend ripoff got into serious
c00n mode fast when he spoke on his
beloved white jesus.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
You guys are laughing at the Israelite, but why is what he said is wrong? Why worship a Jesus that looked nothing like how Jesus was suppose to be? I don't care if Jesus was black or not, but he definitely wasn't some blond haired pale skinned man in the Levant... Unless you wanna say the Romans brought Germanic slaves to the Levant...
shyt maybe jesus was white? It can get lonely that far away and Italians can be blonde with blue eyes too, especially from the north so one of them fukked or raped Mary and she didnt wanna tell anyone