Israelites kicked out of Sunday service

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
@ReturnOfJudah

get rid of the cac hispanics and i'll take whatever you post seriously.....

........Also, when did Jesus come to the americas to preach to the native americans? ..... he didn't..... smh...

Daps
What does that mean? I've heard of many denominations but not that one.

i had to google it....

The Apostolic Church is a denomination that came from the Pentecostal movement. This term "Apostolic" defines this denomination whose teachings follow those of the 12 apostles who followed Christ.

i been to one a couple of times... moslty everybody there is saved and Baptized....

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@ReturnOfJudah

get rid of the cac hispanics and i'll take whatever you post seriously.....

........Also, when did Jesus come to the americas to preach to the native americans? ..... he didn't..... smh...
Jesus gave Paul the mission to speak to the northern tribe that was scattered at that time. The black Jews aka the southern tribe was doing the same thing you are doing. They was mad at Paul for teaching them. They didn't realize they were Israelites as well

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
White jesus worship in 2016? smh

Damn shame that preacher couldn't respond without the classic "love for all people" jive line
Most folks don't seek truth, they follow and experience tradition

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not going to lie but as a man of God, I got to give props to some of the Hebrew brothers out there. Most of them.

The one thing I respect about them is they study, study, study, and research, the Bible thoroughly that if you ask the average Christian about the Bible as well as some of the verses in the bible, they don't know jack shyt about it and be all prideful as well.

One time I was in Chruch with my mother (mothers days) and I remember I didn't feel comfortable looking at a white Jesus statue on the wall and the white Jesus pictures in some of the children bibles book. It just infuriated me to the point that I almost lost it and told my mother I was going outside to take care of something.

The brother in the video was very humble. I wish more Hebrews was like that brother in the video.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ole reverend ripoff got into serious
c00n mode fast when he spoke on his
beloved white jesus.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

:russ: Once he said Jesus was black the c00n pastor was like :whoa: