Israelites kicked out of Sunday service

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Israelites ain't supposed to be wearing earrings....why don't these young dudes follow the script...

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
What part of NO GRAVEN IMAGE do people not understand... I would have walked in and right out of that church.

Exodus 20:4-6 KJV Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: [5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; [6] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I hate religion but I love black isrealite fukkery. The c00n came right up out that preacher.
How can you not? In the other video, they called dude a damn devil worshipper. :dahell:

That's the go-to stop making me look stupid retort. I've always appreciated those who actually read the bible and acknowledge the inconsistencies.