Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Episode 4 was alright, that ending :leon:. Thought the new lightskin dude was a little moist :patrice:, i guess not though

What yall think Molly is up to at work playing both sides with the ladies and the dude Torian :jbhmm:

That little boy "Yall in there kissing on the mouth :jawalrus:? My momma said to wait outside the door:mjgrin:" :russ:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I aint know Molly had all that ass.

That blue dress was looking like a motion picture on her :whew:

:whoo:Molly!

About this episode, this was cool, looks like Issa is about to get her life together though it was dumb getting into other people's pool with some stranger and Molly was Molly, fukking herself up chasing some dude.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Episode 4 dope as hell.

Just lets you know that the RIGHT nikka can have a chick butt ass naked in a stranger’s pool ready to get her diapram reupholstered:mjlol:

I don’t know why Molly was treating Daniel like he wasn’t shyt at the beginning of the ep. this dude done basically saved Issa’s ass for going on TWO seasons and getting treated like a scrub:gucci:

Guess he ain’t the RIGHT nikka:mjcry:

Love the scenery and cinematography of the show. Insecure and Atlanta are masters at making the community and environemnt its OWN character.

Of course the soundtrack is amazing. The favt this show doesn’t have an emmy nomination for music direction is a fukking travesty.

Molly was rocking the shyt out that blue dress towards the end:takedat:. I think she gonna end up letting the cocky lawyer at her job smash. Women SAY they don’t like the arrogant types but can’t resis that Alpha attraction