tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Lawrence landed Tasha.......at a fukkin Best Buy gig :mindblown:

Daniel out here producing C-list soundcloud beats and the best he can manage is Issa :dead:
To be fair, it seems like he's fukkn a bunch of baddies - but Issa is the only girl he has emotional attachment to. Same shyt Lawrence was on.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Here's the shyt I don't like about Molly's approach, but as a consultant, any downgrades in tech or processes that I discover on new projects turns into an opportunity to showcase my abilities.

Instead of looking at it as a negative, she needs to begin the process of documenting the advantages of switching to Docusign. The easiest way to towards promotion is by taking strategies that work at other places and incorporating them in your current position.
This is a really solid point.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Can they afford it?
They probably could, some of these things don't cost too much and they do run a law firm so they are making money. Even just being on time for a fukking meeting is free in fact lol.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
they said this Molly
giphy.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both Daniel and Issa played themselves this week. Daniel being all prideful about his beat was soo dumb. I don't see how he thought that would even work. That was all emotion and no strategy. I hate when dudes act on that level.
Issa is playing herself by listening to her friends about Daniel. You two have good chemistry and also are attracted to one another they need to give a relationship a serious try.

Yeah this episode was whatevs I do not like them doubling on pointing out how prideful dude is. We got it the first time. And yeah he's not as interesting as Lawrence. Both Lawrence's career and social life are way more interesting. It's true a 30 + year old guy making beats for a living is just kinda pathetic. lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Issa is a bum and not likable person/character
Daniel is a fukking idiot

There is no one to root for :dead:

Edit: And the Lawyer broad isn't likable either. "At my old work..." person is AUTOMATICALLY hated.

Issa is so corny lmao.

True on the Molly point as well. But breh what kinda fukkery is not having DocuSign :mindblown:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why did Issa wait 'til now to even consider looking for a new job? She didn't realize she had a crappy job until she interviewed the black chick?