Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hold up, y'all dissing Daniel now :what:?

He tried to make a name for himself, that pride fukked him up :mjgrin:.

How many of us can say we never let our ego get in the way especially with somebody we trained/helped ended up leapfrogging us and getting ahead :usure::francis:

That shyt is real and it's why I fukk with this show so much. Every other show work is either fukking around all the time or an afterthought - this is true to life.

I have a feeling that new girl may snake Issa :leostare:...we shall see

Those new coworkers clowned the fukk out of Molly in the meeting with the old firm remark :umad:. What was she thinking making jokes like that when she is new :mindblown:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

How many of us can say we never let our ego get in the way especially with somebody we trained/helped ended up leapfrogging us and getting ahead :usure::francis:

That shyt is real and it's why I fukk with this show so much. Every other show work is either fukking around all the time or an afterthought - this is true to life.

Those new coworkers clowned the fukk out of Molly in the meeting with the old firm remark :umad:. What was she thinking making jokes like that when she is new :mindblown:
Facts, she got too comfortable.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Watching the wine down for episode 3 and its clear that the showrunner Prentice was pushing an agenda against Daniel :mjpls:.

It's weird to me how they have these discussions about what they think the characters intentions/feelings are, its like didn't yall mfs write the show? You KNOW the characters' intentions.

Grown ass man in his 30/40s using the word "adulting" :scust:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lets face it brehs
this is the black version of girls

just like it wasnt believable that anyone would wanna fukk hannah, aint nobody believing brehs like daniel & lawrence would wanna bag issa..

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Lawrence gang we eating wonderfully right now. Show falling off.

How the show feel like it’s season 8 but it’s really season 3.
Released Episode 4 on a Friday

that lets me know the ratings are trash :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

that's what that c00n Issa get for writing off the best actor on the damn show :dwillhuh:

Issa acting is VERY VERY VERY bad. She's not main character worthy. I didn't realize how much Lawerence carried EVERYBODY until now.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nikkas watching a show called Insecure yet bytching about all the shyt insecurity carry's along with it. It's not a comic book movie, meaning there is no good or bad guy/girl. Seriously rooting for a team, unless done jokingly, is absolutely ridiculous #LawrenceHive

All shows have to have that to fukking work. Insecurity doesn't make someone unlikable automatically. Lawyer chick being a bytch isn't insecurity. Issa being a fukking idiot and irresponsible isn't insecurity.

Daps

Molly isn’t self aware. So, that’s to be expected.