It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You left the kid and now he’s about to make an all star push brother.
:sas2:

Me as a Man if I'm rockin with somebody I'm rockin with them. When a Man leaves somebody who they championed and he didn't lived up to expectation you put on him. I question the character of the Man

:hubie:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin no need to neg in private, be a Man. You don't like what I say, then in Come In here and I will say it again "Me as a Man if I'm rockin with somebody I'm rockin with them. When a Man leaves somebody who they championed and he didn't lived up to expectation you put on him. I question the character of the Man"

You got a problem what I say then say it, dude said you left the kid because you said you was once a Wiggins Stan. I gave my opinion on the situation, and what I feel and think about it

So it must hurt your little sensitive heart, poor little man I'm sorry but throw a rock into a pack of dogs....you know the rest

Daps
There’s nothing he can do to change breh mind. He is never wrong :manny:

:sas2:

Me as a Man if I'm rockin with somebody I'm rockin with them. When a Man leaves somebody who they championed and he didn't lived up to expectation you put on him. I question the character of the Man

:hubie:
These posts are hilarious.

Here I admit that Wiggins didn't live up to my expectations (as I was once upon a time gassing him), and one cat is accusing me of not being able to admit when I'm wrong, and the other is accusing me of doing the exact opposite. This is why you can't win with clown ass nxggas on this board cause they'll flip your shyt on you without any regards to reality.

:lolbron:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
These posts are hilarious.

Here I admit that Wiggins didn't live up to my expectations (as I was once upon a time gassing him), and one cat is accusing me of not being able to admit when I'm wrong, and the other is accusing me of doing the exact opposite. This is why you can't win with clown ass nxggas on this board cause they'll flip your shyt on you without any regards to reality.

:lolbron:

Dude get ahold of yourself you doing to much