It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I'm expecting Wiseman to play with the bench to start until he earns a starting spot.

However, I'm imagining a 7'1 guy in the dunker spot and...

:lupe:

:hubie:

Perfect reset for Wiseman. Can step in and do some basic things. The points and boards should come naturally. He should be coming off the bench, Looney is really playing well.

Daps
Hes averaging 19 a game on 50/36/76 with a 18 PER and 594 TS % and a solid Def Rtg given hes defending the top wings/2s every night...
And all that is supposed to mean what exactly? Are you watching the games? His aggression still comes in waves. It needs to be constant.

He's getting more easy scoring opportunities than he ever has before, and the majority of starting wings would be eating in this system too. Surface numbers aren't reflective of his inconsistency. The coaching staff and the players have gone out of their way to coddle him, to keep him motivated. They've even switched up Steph's minutes rotation for him. At this point of his career, he shouldn't need all that; he's not a rookie or a developing player.

Daps
There’s nothing he can do to change breh mind. He is never wrong :manny:
Did you watch the Cavs game? Did you watch the Bulls game? Probably not, because all you do is run to the box score to tell you a story.

:manny:

Furthermore, you're speaking to somebody who was once a Wiggins stan, so don't try coming at me with this bullshyt. I gave him countless opportunities to repay my faith in him, but he was never able to. When nxggas was shytting on him; I was defending him. I had to change my mind and acknowledge he is who he is, and it was unlikely he was going to change.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Did you watch the Cavs game? Did you watch the Bulls game? Probably not, because all you do is run to the box score to tell you a story.

:manny:

Furthermore, you're speaking to somebody who was once a Wiggins stan, so don't try coming at me with this bullshyt. I gave him countless opportunities to repay my faith in him, but he was never able to. When nxggas was shytting on him; I was defending him. I had to change my mind and acknowledge he is who he is, and it was unlikely he was going to change.

He still had games where he disappeared but he has put together a good string of consistent effort games and that is looking promising. His shot won't always be on, but he's been much more decisive.

Daps
He still had games where he disappeared but he has put together a good string of consistent effort games and that is looking promising. His shot won't always be on, but he's been much more decisive.
And that can't be happening in the playoffs.

What's happening now is, folks are seeing 1-2 games where he is consistent, and then ignoring the odd game where he isn't. And it ain't just about looking for his shot either, because there are times where he stops the ball, and opts for those long contested twos, which as we all know, is the least efficient shot in the game. It's about making quick decisions with the ball. If he can't generate an efficient shot, he needs to let the ball go, and relocate.

As long as you're putting yourself in the right spots in this system, the ball is naturally going to find you. That's really all he needs to be doing, consistently, and not standing away from the play. It's as simple as that. That's where he needs to be aggressive. Aggression isn't about just jacking up shots for the hell of it.