It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tenor.gif

NO BOY
My nicca :banderas:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::francis::mjcry:

This lil nikka will have passed Bron, Bird, DWade and will have matched Tony Parker

I don't wanna do it but I gotta give mans his props. I watched Bron struggle for damn near a decade to get his first rings and now Steph bout to exceed him in less time.

When they win, because they will win of course, Steph will solidify himself as the 2nd best pg alltime no argument. I will even go as far as to say he will enter top 10 all time discussions.

We are witnesses? :lupe:

Hey man...you reached, went out on a ledge and you effed up right
:ufdup:
Maybe quit with player progressions and legacy talk...you a bandwagon fan of a front running player

Want to know what I WITNESSED....the gsw air balloon pop, leaving behind torn ACLs, Achillles and bad hairlines....Bout to walk up to the parade...I'M LIT....I want that smoke
:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Hey man...you reached, went out on a ledge and you effed up right
:ufdup:
Maybe quit with player progressions and legacy talk...you a bandwagon fan of a front running player

Want to know what I WITNESSED....the gsw air balloon pop, leaving behind torn ACLs, Achillles and bad hairlines....Bout to walk up to the parade...I'M LIT....I want that smoke
:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:
nikka I hate GS. :childplease:
I was happy they lost.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Curry and his Warriors will be straight, Just think he can lose next year or the year after that still have a better record in the Finals than Bron. :russ: