It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^exactly the point i made earlier. this is a grown man with an avatar of kobe with a halo and wings calling him "GODBE" :scust:

like his false idol didnt get outscored in the NBA finals by Austin Croshere
like his false idol wasn't the 5th best player statistically in the nba finals behind Shaq, Reggie Miller, Jalen Rose and Austin Croshere
like his false idol didnt ride shaq's coattails to a 3peat

but the narrative changes then, and these weird bisexuals move the goalposts "bbbbbbut shaq and kobe were EQUALLY important"

riiight.. thats why shaq had 3 finals MVPs while your false god was averaging 15 points per game in the finals :mjlol:

You keep talking about Kobe like 90% of people shytting on Steph in this thread aren’t bron stans :dwillhuh::gucci:in general the bulk of people who shyt on Steph are usually Bron fans. There’s some Kobe stans who don’t like them but we are the minority compared to Bron stans.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Kobe guarded reggie Miller in the 2000 NBA finals
LMAOOOOOOOOOO did your casual ass just bring up the 2000 finals?

The same 2000 finals that were 34 year old Reggie Miller cooked the fukk out of that nikka and outplayed prime Kobe to the tune of 24 ppg on a 59% TS while Sidekick Bryant barely put up 15.6 ppg on a pathetic ass 37% shooting?:pachaha::pachaha: Thats what your casual ass is in here bragging about?
2000 NBA Finals - Indiana Pacers vs. Los Angeles Lakers | Basketball-Reference.com

Prime Kobe being outclassed by a 34 year old? Lmao.... YIKES

He also took turns guarding Jason kid in the 2003 NBA finals with Derek Fisher as the primary.
Phil put Kobe on Iverson after game 2 in the finals which made the difference after game 1.
There even more details in this vid, with facts and stats and footage

1.I see your casual ass stopped talking that dumb shyt about him and Shaq scoring the same in 2001 after I humiliated you yet again lol

2.Lmao @ going from "he guarded all the best players!!!!" To.... Wellllllll he shared duties with Derek Fisher one time on the non scoring/non shooting threat Jason Kidd who only averaged 14.7 ppg that season!!

And LMAO @ claiming Kobe was isolated on Iverson in the 2001 finals... You talking about THIS 2001 finals where Derek Fisher was clearly still guarding Iverson at the tip of game 5? That 2001 finals? You casual ass idiot

3.Lmao at getting your hoops info from some Moron youtube poster LMAO... If your cac ass actually was around during that time and knew anything about basketball you would know that Kobes opponents during that 3 peat era were utter trash (32 year old Steve Smith/Derek Anderson/Doug Christie/ 35 year old Scottie Pippen/ 38 year old Terry Porter/ washed up Penny after multiple knee surgeries/Anthony Peeler and Wally Szczerbiak lol) Shaq was the one battling the hall of Famers not dusty ass bums like Antonio Daniels that Kobe was going against hence him calling himself a SIDEKICK :deadmanny:

TRY TO LEARN....you've Been Owned.
Lmao at this CAC talk ... Black people don't say corny shyt like "you've been owned!" try again honkey.... I like embarrassing you :russ:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
^^exactly the point i made earlier. this is a grown man with an avatar of kobe with a halo and wings calling him "GODBE" :scust:

like his false idol didnt get outscored in the NBA finals by Austin Croshere
like his false idol wasn't the 5th best player statistically in the nba finals behind Shaq, Reggie Miller, Jalen Rose and Austin Croshere
like his false idol didnt ride shaq's coattails to a 3peat

but the narrative changes then, and these weird bisexuals move the goalposts "bbbbbbut shaq and kobe were EQUALLY important"

riiight.. thats why shaq had 3 finals MVPs while your false god was averaging 15 points per game in the finals :mjlol:
I’m more successful than you in life just like how Kobe’s more successful than Steph in life you sharmuta :lolbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
2015 steph
2016 lebron
nobody who loses the finals gona win mvp :ufdup:
2017 KD
2018 was a toss up, steph had a bad game 3 i think and fukked his averages.

but again, how many double and triple teams did KD see that series? steph averaged 27,6,6 and was doubled and picked up beyond half court the entire series

steph is who the cavs (and every team plans for).. like that article from a couple weeks ago stated.. GMs and coaches were asked who they worry about when they play the warriors

i'll take their opinions over some random asian reporter and cac nichols :manny:

Repped

Cac Nichols and her crew are all Bronsexuals trying to divide the Warriors so their cash cow Bron can have a chance at the Finals :scust:

They finna give the FMVP to Draymond this year because he's on Bron show. This shyt is blatant and absurd

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yeah, the narrative is set up for him to get it if/when they win it, especially if KD misses a couple of games. Nearly every outlet has been falling over themselves to praise Draymond in being critical in bringing back the "old" Golden State.

It's absurd, like the breh Steph ain't outchea averaging 36 6 & 6 :mindblown:

Shyt so disrespectful I can't even fix my mouth to say that crazy ish

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Serious question:

Instead of trying to turn the coli into reddit and *****, why dont you just take your fakkit ass back to those sites?
Like I always say... This site is infested with three things:

1.Cacs
2.c00ns
3.nikka Nerds

Honkeys like @ultraflexed definately trying to bring that 4cac energy over here... it's disgusting :scust:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's absurd, like the breh Steph ain't outchea averaging 36 6 & 6 :mindblown:

Shyt so disrespectful I can't even fix my mouth to say that crazy ish

I think that's the flaw in Golden State being so stacked. Sports culture as a whole doesn't know how to process that many great players on one team being good at the same time. It's like we HAVE to say that because Draymond is back to his 2015/2016 form that it invalidates that Steph has been going the fukk off.

Or that Steph, Klay, and KD are all great, but great in different ways. In reality, if you have all threez you don't need all three to go nuclear every game. Usually the one with the skill set that covers the most ground, or causes the worst matchup problems takes the lead. Doesn't mean the others are trash, or don't deserve accolades.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall really trying to rewrite history :dead:

You could say the same about Dirk and Jason Terry sonning bron :camby:
nikka rewatch 2016 Finals and get back me. Lebron had Curry throwing his mouth piece at fans getting ejected.

Aint no rewriting shyt nikka fukk outta here

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Bron had mo Williams, kobe had pau....hell pau was better than Kobe in the 2010 finals

n stop the revisnost history, 3 Fmvp to zero speaks for its self. everybody besides Kobe stans recognize those rings as sidekick rungs :gucci:

POOR guy omitting logic and reason
Kobe put up 28 per, 8 rebound, 4 assist
Pau's stats weren't close to that, try again

Kobe Bryant is the 2010 NBA Finals MVP for a Reason

Kobe still won 2 finals MVP's with back to back titles without shaq, that's speaks for itself:banderas:

Daps
These clowns forget that iggy was one of the few players averaging 20-5-5 before this wack ass inflated era began

He was a damn beast who unfortunately wanted to be a solid role player the rest of his career
He literally has 0 seasons averaging 20,5 and 5.

Bron stans yall

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
LMAOOOOOOOOOO did your casual ass just bring up the 2000 finals?

The same 2000 finals that were 34 year old Reggie Miller cooked the fukk out of that nikka and outplayed prime Kobe to the tune of 24 ppg on a 59% TS while Sidekick Bryant barely put up 15.6 ppg on a pathetic ass 37% shooting?:pachaha::pachaha: Thats what your casual ass is in here bragging about?
2000 NBA Finals - Indiana Pacers vs. Los Angeles Lakers | Basketball-Reference.com

Prime Kobe being outclassed by a 34 year old? Lmao.... YIKES

1.I see your casual ass stopped talking that dumb shyt about him and Shaq scoring the same in 2001 after I humiliated you yet again lol

2.Lmao @ going from "he guarded all the best players!!!!" To.... Wellllllll he shared duties with Derek Fisher one time on the non scoring/non shooting threat Jason Kidd who only averaged 14.7 ppg that season!!

And LMAO @ claiming Kobe was isolated on Iverson in the 2001 finals... You talking about THIS 2001 finals where Derek Fisher was clearly still guarding Iverson at the tip of game 5? That 2001 finals? You casual ass idiot

3.Lmao at getting your hoops info from some Moron youtube poster LMAO... If your cac ass actually was around during that time and knew anything about basketball you would know that Kobes opponents during that 3 peat era were utter trash (32 year old Steve Smith/Derek Anderson/Doug Christie/ 35 year old Scottie Pippen/ 38 year old Terry Porter/ washed up Penny after multiple knee surgeries/Anthony Peeler and Wally Szczerbiak lol) Shaq was the one battling the hall of Famers not dusty ass bums like Antonio Daniels that Kobe was going against hence him calling himself a SIDEKICK :deadmanny:

Lmao at this CAC talk ... Black people don't say corny shyt like "you've been owned!" try again honkey.... I like embarrassing you :russ:

Bronsexuals on his period..:mjlol:
If you wanna do ban bet to see im black let's do it..:yeshrug: ban must be permanent

Kobe wasnt in his prime at 21 years old in his first finals.
But in 2001 he averaged more points in the playoffs then shaq so how was he a sideick:yeshrug:

Just because Kobe is a 2 guard doesn't mean he is always guarding 2 guards. Just like Leonard is guarding Giannis but he is not a power forward:ohhh:

Reggie is great, even at 34 he was great him being good against a 21year old Kobe isnt saying much especially when Kobe took over after shaq got hurt and put a end to the pacers:banderas:

And a 35 year old pipen was the best player that team, a hall of Famer, that Kobe and Lakers shutdown so hard, they blew a 15 point lead in the 4th and lost