It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tou forgot to mention with exception of those first finals, lebron had kyrie and love, both all stars and still lost, lebron went back to the finals without kyrie.....still lost.

The warriors won 2 with KD, but there about to win this one without KD, at this point kd is a luxury, everyone in the media know it.

Step is about to be 4-1 in the finals, with 3-peat, joining the bulls and and the Lakers as the only modern teams to do so...

When KD leaves next year, the warriors will be the favorite no matter who joins lebron.

Lebron had 9 chances breh, he has his run, his time is just about done

Lebron is a top 10 goat...

But steph is still building, and I'm not a steph fan or a warriors fan, but if step catches MJ in rings I dont know how you can argue lebron is greater.

Lebron maybe a superior athlete
Lebron is a better defender
Lebron is a more talented player.

But wilt Chamberlain was the most talented gifted, player to ever play and yet Micheal Jordan is universally praised as being better.

Wilt was a better player then mike
But Mike was greater cause he won more and was great when it matter most.(6 rings).

That's the universal logic that the media and everyone uses to gauge greatness

Another example
Kobe is greater then Steve nash, but nash won the back to back MVP's that season cause Steve was the better player.
Even though Kobe was the better athlete
Better scorer
Superior defender

Steve was the better player those seasons
And on a per season basis and better player can triumph the greater player.

But legacy wise the greater player will triumph.

Lebron IS better then curry.
But steph will go down as greater if his winning continues.

This reason..
Curry Is the greatest shooter ever.
But lebron is not the greatest anything of all time.
Lebron is good at everything but not great at anything.

But curry's shooting more then equalized anything lebron can do on the court.

So if curry finishes with 6 ring
And he goes down as the "greatest point guard ever" and "the greatest shooter ever"

It's going be hard to argue against steph being better
Tou forgot to mention with exception of those first finals, lebron had kyrie and love, both all stars and still lost, lebron went back to the finals without kyrie.....still lost.

The warriors won 2 with KD, but there about to win this one without KD, at this point kd is a luxury, everyone in the media know it.

Step is about to be 4-1 in the finals, with 3-peat, joining the bulls and and the Lakers as the only modern teams to do so...

When KD leaves next year, the warriors will be the favorite no matter who joins lebron.

Lebron had 9 chances breh, he has his run, his time is just about done

Lebron is a top 10 goat...

But steph is still building, and I'm not a steph fan or a warriors fan, but if step catches MJ in rings I dont know how you can argue lebron is greater.

Lebron maybe a superior athlete
Lebron is a better defender
Lebron is a more talented player.

But wilt Chamberlain was the most talented gifted, player to ever play and yet Micheal Jordan is universally praised as being better.

Wilt was a better player then mike
But Mike was greater cause he won more and was great when it matter most.(6 rings).

That's the universal logic that the media and everyone uses to gauge greatness

Another example
Kobe is greater then Steve nash, but nash won the back to back MVP's that season cause Steve was the better player.
Even though Kobe was the better athlete
Better scorer
Superior defender

Steve was the better player those seasons
And on a per season basis and better player can triumph the greater player.

But legacy wise the greater player will triumph.

Lebron IS better then curry.
But steph will go down as greater if his winning continues.

This reason..
Curry Is the greatest shooter ever.
But lebron is not the greatest anything of all time.
Lebron is good at everything but not great at anything.

But curry's shooting more then equalized anything lebron can do on the court.

So if curry finishes with 6 ring
And he goes down as the "greatest point guard ever" and "the greatest shooter ever"

It's going be hard to argue against steph being better

Nah. Steph has just had the luxury of being on great teams. Even when Lebron was in MIA, it wasn’t a sure fact they would win the title because of other stacked teams like the Celtics and Spurs of that era. We go into every NBA season KNOWING GSW will the finals because they’re the most talented team by far.

How you gonna put him over Bron when out of his three rings he had ZERO FMVPS? None, my nikka! Matter of fact, Steph has actually struggled in most of their finals appearances. Literally every finals they’ve been in, they were the favorite. Steph has never done anything to measure up against Lebron taking that god awful 07 Cavs team to the finals. Steph has never defeated a stacked team like GSW, OKC, and SAS.

Also, what gets overlooked is their cakewalk to the finals in the overrated western conference. GSW has only one tough series during their entire run of finals appearances and that was when Houston took them to 7 games last year.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's better than Bron but if you point out the Cavs being injured in 2015 then you should also point out the stimulus package the Cavs received in 2016 starting with Dray being suspended, then Bogut and Iggy being hurt not to mention Curry's ankles being banged up.

You can't call out injuries only when it works against the Warriors. If both teams were healthy both years, Cavs would have won in 2015 and Warriors would have won in 2016.

Nah. Cavs would’ve washed them nikkas in 2015 and 2016 if all things were equal. Don’t try to give me that Draymond excuse breh. It ain’t Lebron fault this nikka tryna be Karate Kid and kicking dudes in the nuts that whole playoff run. The nikka also came back to play in games 6 and 7 while having by far his best finals game in game 7 of that series and they still ain’t get it done. These nikkas were up 3-1 and CLE took that shyt from them fair and square. They got punked and deep down they knew it that’s why they ran to get KD. Also, everybody knows Bron has had knee and back issues but he doesn’t get a pass so neither will GSW with Iggy and Bogut.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Cavs would’ve washed them nikkas in 2015 and 2016 if all things were equal. Don’t try to give me that Draymond excuse breh. It ain’t Lebron fault this nikka tryna be Karate Kid and kicking dudes in the nuts that whole playoff run. The nikka also came back to play in games 6 and 7 while having by far his best finals game in game 7 of that series and they still ain’t get it done. These nikkas were up 3-1 and CLE took that shyt from them fair and square. They got punked and deep down they knew it that’s why they ran to get KD. Also, everybody knows Bron has had knee and back issues but he doesn’t get a pass so neither will GSW with Iggy and Bogut.

It's not the Warriors fault Kyrie and Love were out in 2015 and they won fair and square :manny:
No excuses, watch the Warriors wash Raptors without KD. Next excuse will be the east is weak :francis:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He shoulda won fmvp his first chip. Even tho iggy balled" role players should not get that shyt over number 1 options who carried the teeam. Especially simce nikkas count that shyt in determining whose legacies are greater. NBA fukked up on that one.

But Curry surpassing Bron in rings doesn't mean he surpassed him as a player.

But a FMVP going to vault thos nikka up the all time list and some nikkas gon feel a kinda way...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

He cant surpass him as a player but he can surpass in him in greatness with titles

Example: Russell over wilt, wilt was the superior player but russell always gets put ahead of him.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He cant surpass him as a player but he can surpass in him in greatness with titles

Example: Russell over wilt, wilt was the superior player but russell always gets put ahead of him.
Hell nah, not to me. Steph always had superior teams compared to Bron and Bron always put in massive work against them
Bron with an equal or betterteam is eating :dame:steph on an inferior squad. From what I've been told about Wilt/Russell is Wilt never played best against Russell and his celtic squad.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hell nah, not to me. Steph always had superior teams compared to Bron and Bron always put in massive work against them. Bron with an equal or better team is eating :dame:steph on an inferior squad. From what I've been told about Wilt/Russell is Wilt never played best against Russell and his celtic squad.

After the 2017 finals ended, I think it was either @jaguar paw or @Dr. Narcisse who shared a tweet showing the on/off numbers for LeBron in the 2015-17 finals. His entire time on the floor those 3 series, the warriors had outscored the cavaliers by just 5 total points. I can’t remember his total minutes, but he was averaging probably close to 43-45 minutes per game. He’d been off the floor for I think 90 minutes & 20 seconds over those 18 finals games, and in those minutes, the warriors outscored the cavaliers by between 75-80 points (I think the exact number was 78). There’s no worse way to judge a player than by wins and losses with no context whatsoever.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He shoulda won fmvp his first chip. Even tho iggy balled" role players should not get that shyt over number 1 options who carried the teeam. Especially simce nikkas count that shyt in determining whose legacies are greater. NBA fukked up on that one.

But a FMVP going to vault thos nikka up the all time list and some nikkas gon feel a kinda way...

If Iggy doesnt catch lightning in game 4 the Warriors go down 3-1. Curry's best game was game 5...and he was pretty solid after game 2 but Iggy swung that shyt. The Cavs outplayed them through the first 3 games and half of the 4th...Lebron and em had their foots on their necks and would have definitely closed them in 6.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah, not to me. Steph always had superior teams compared to Bron and Bron always put in massive work against them
Bron with an equal or betterteam is eating :dame:steph on an inferior squad. From what I've been told about Wilt/Russell is Wilt never played best against Russell and his celtic squad.

All these excuses. Last time I checked lebron had 2 all stars on that cavs team, lebron has always had 2 other all-stars on his championship teams.

If you wanna play the "if" game, if ray Allen doesn't hit that miracle shot, lebron would be 2 for 9 the finals

If Draymond was not suspended the warriors would have closed out the cavs in 6.

The if game goes both ways

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so now FMVPs matter? Y’all just finished telling me KDs FMVPs don’t matter and Steph is more valuable/important/better

So when Steph Surpasses Bron and “4>>>3” becomes a official running joke aganist Bron, I want you Bron stans that was trashing KD to uplift Steph to keep that SAME energy.

:troll:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Steph bout to eclipse Lebron. Lebron going 3-6 in the Finals not a good look. ESPECIALLY in tha Dallas series. Curry never had bad MULTIPLE NBA Finals performances like Lebron has had.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Steph always had superior teams? Word? So from 08-14 Steph was on better teams than Bron?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::francis::mjcry:

This lil nikka will have passed Bron, Bird, DWade and will have matched Tony Parker

I don't wanna do it but I gotta give mans his props. I watched Bron struggle for damn near a decade to get his first rings and now Steph bout to exceed him in less time.

When they win, because they will win of course, Steph will solidify himself as the 2nd best pg alltime no argument. I will even go as far as to say he will enter top 10 all time discussions.

We are witnesses? :lupe:

Curry is in a better team
Simple as that
Make up talking points brehs

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Curry is in a better team
Simple as that
Make up talking points brehs

Lebron played with 2 other hall of famers in Miami for 4 years while also having ray Allen on of the greatest shooters of all time.

Lebron played with future hall of Famer kyrie, and Kevin love in cleveland for 4 years

If he only walks aways with 3 titles during those runs thats on him.

Stop with excuse
Kobe and shaq LOST the 2004 NBA finals to the piston.
Did karl malone suffer a career ending injury in the western conference finals...yes
Was Kobe fighting a rape case all season flying in and out to Colorado....yes
Was shaw injured for alot of that season having surgery on his toe...yes

still the Lakers lost..periods, they should have been able to pull it off

Stop making excuses, lebron has had LOADED teams.
In the HEAT vs. Maverick finals, the HEAT were big time favorites to win, didnt get done

If curry played on great teams, it's because CURRY MAKES THEM GREAT.

Remove curry thr warriors are still good, still a playoff team but not dominant.
Look at there record vs when steph does and doesnt play, there light years better when steph plays