"It was rigged for Brady to go back to the SB"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Idk what yall talkin' 'bout. Brady vs Mahomes writes itself.

The GOAT vs The Baby GOAT. :wow:

TB trying to stave off the young lion and hold onto the torch while Mahomes is trying to supplant the old guard and snatch it. :ohlawd:

This SB about to do historic numbers. :whoo:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's a combo of Rodgers choking AND the refs finally making a call after they ain't say shyt in over 2 quarters.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Blown PI, brady threw an int like 1-2 plays later.
blown holding calls throughout on the offense
I watched every down....I didn't see a lot of missed calls on GB in all honesty. And im not going completely off eye test, the announcers showed us 2-3 critical no-calls on TB through that game on replay.

Troy & Joe didnt replay any critical Packers no calls :yeshrug:
Clearly you weren't watching closely, or you had a rooting interest in GB. There was a blatant false start on #77 LT for GB on 3rd & 8 the drive that Rodgers went on to thrown the INT before half. If they had called it Rodgers probably doesn't even convert the 3rd & 13 and there would be no pick and it would have been 14-10 at half at worst 17-10. That's why when pick happened I was clowning GB at the crib. A big ass left tackle with dreads starts back pedaling pre-snap and the refs were like "nothing to see here"

Again before the Packers ultimately ended up kicking the FG, forgot the down and distance but they were on the TB 10 or so, there was a clear delay of game that wasn't called either.

Packers also got away with a late hit on Brady, believe Zadarius Smith.

All 3 of the plays could have changed there respective drives, and ultimately the game

They had there chances, and refs missed shyt both ways,

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont worry
Soon itll be a whole new scene
And ya can find new QBs to hate and new shyt to bytch about

:mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nah this was all on the Packers Lafleur and Rodgers. Brady gifted them 3 picks and they still couldn't do anything with all that. You can't get to much more of a chance than that.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna say it was rigged, but that was a horrible call in light of how the game had been called. Two things can be true...Packers had their chances AND the refs did them no favors. One thing I will say is that I can't recall a convenient call ever costing Brady a playoff game...even back before he was Brady. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.