It's 4 AM, the president of the US tweets about the most important geopolitical issue in the world:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
North Korea got nukes, but bbb number 1 on his mind....#nolosses
It's actually clever.

Distraction is always a coveted skill among politicians and the CIA. If Trump can provide Plutarch level distractions, the real government can get to business doing the dirt they do best.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I'll take a moment to say 'I told ya so' to alllll you stupid ass niqqas who let this happen.

Miss me with 'but he woulda won if I voted or not'. If my got damn house was on fire - even if it ultimately was lost - I would love everyone who brought a bucket and the ones who sat back and watched and didn't do shyt would be dead to me.

Fools.

Miss yourself. The math (and the media, and the Republican leadership, and the DNC) was on Hillary's side, remember?

He wasn't supposed to win. Hillary Clinton fukked that up all on her own. Ask Bill, who fought her in the background because she ignored his advice.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Man if I'm Lavar, I'm playing this up as much as possible.

Continue the act, continue the :troll:... Give Donald just enough (:dame:) but not too much (:whoa:)

Stay on his mind. It's great entertainment for us
1z3qjgh.jpg

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:hubie: i’m done

i have no need to live on this planet anymore
elon musk - please complete this SpaceX to Mars mission ASAP
Elon Musk is a sociopath. The only way you're getting to Mars with him is on some space triangular trade shyt. He is Jody Foster's predecessors in Elysium.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Miss yourself. The math (and the media, and the Republican leadership, and the DNC) was on Hillary's side, remember?

He wasn't supposed to win. Hillary Clinton fukked that up all on her own. Ask Bill, who fought her in the background because she ignored his advice.

Nope.

Did you try to stop Trump.

Take away aaaaallllllll that bullshyt about what other people did.

Did you?

If you didn't then YOU are getting what you deserve in Trump. And you won't be absolved until you DO do something to help.

Get off your ass and go fukcing vote him out.

Period.

Period.

Period.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Did a sitting US president just call someone an ungrateful fool? :dwillhuh:
Obama called Kanye an ass, and Clinton beat up Sister Souljah verbally, both on national tv.

The only difference is Lavar is a c00n. Kanye and Sister Souljah weren't. But Presidents publically Punch and Judying black entertainment folk for the masses for points is nothing new.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I wish people would ignore him. It’s really the only answer. Yet, him being ignored is about as likely as him doing a good job while in office. both the world is unable to do what is necessary to remove him and he’s incapable of doing the job properly...
I've been saying this. Stop feeding the troll! Stop giving him unnecessary news attention! That's how he became president in the first place. He can't accomplish anything of substance so he goes on Twitter feuds to excite his base, ignore him. :snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've been saying this. Stop feeding the troll! Stop giving him unnecessary news attention! That's how he became president in the first place. He can't accomplish anything of substance so he goes on Twitter feuds to excite his base, ignore him. :snoop:
People will never understand. And they don’t know how to ignore him either because they’re so mad about him getting where he is considering the type of person he is. I just feel it would expedite his expulsion if we turned our backs on him. He’d be more likely to do something stupid and get other people he REALLY has no control over upset