It's 4 AM, the president of the US tweets about the most important geopolitical issue in the world:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
that Don king comment

yep, my thoughts exactly. He's got straight crackhead antics.

Source: I went through a coke addiction :russ:

31R7IZc.png

Dudes a distraction. They just toss out this big red ball to make everyone look one way while they're doing all kinds of stuff behind your back.

Exactly
53ctVrF.png

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Nope.

Did you try to stop Trump.

Did Hillary? Did the DNC?

What exactly are Democrats doing now to stop Trump?

I remember Hillary telling bankers that she would tell the rest of us anything we wanted to hear, but what we wanted to hear we weren't going to get and she had no intention of giving it to us.

I remember Bernie pulling Hillary left, instead of Hillary being the progressive in the first place.

I remember Hillary ignoring the little people in order to secure money and favors from big donors.

I remember Hillary being questioned by neutral sources for campaigning among money in California instead of setting foot in the midwest.

I remember black grassroots groups begging her to show up, to make more of a personal effort. Hillary doesn't until it's too late, and then she throws bread and circus concert bullshyt -- what was untrue about Obama and the Decemberists was true about Hillary and Beyonce.

I remember the worship of the Electoral College by Hillary supporters, until Election Night and Hillary being too drunk and humiliated to face her supporters.

We could do better. fukk cancer and fukk Biden having to use it as an out to allow Hillary her historic wannabe coronation.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
I'll take a moment to say 'I told ya so' to alllll you stupid ass niqqas who let this happen.

Miss me with 'but he woulda won if I voted or not'. If my got damn house was on fire - even if it ultimately was lost - I would love everyone who brought a bucket and the ones who sat back and watched and didn't do shyt would be dead to me.

Fools.
Imagine not knowing how voting works in 2017.
Imagine firemen risking their lives with your house being engorged with flames in 2017.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You're lazy and intellectually insincere.

I don't know what your goal is but it's about some kind of dogma not logic.

Did Hillary? Did the DNC?

What exactly are Democrats doing now to stop Trump?

I remember Hillary telling bankers that she would tell the rest of us anything we wanted to hear, but what we wanted to hear we weren't going to get and she had no intention of giving it to us.

I remember Bernie pulling Hillary left, instead of Hillary being the progressive in the first place.

I remember Hillary ignoring the little people in order to secure money and favors from big donors.

I remember Hillary being questioned by neutral sources for campaigning among money in California instead of setting foot in the midwest.

I remember black grassroots groups begging her to show up, to make more of a personal effort. Hillary doesn't until it's too late, and then she throws bread and circus concert bullshyt -- what was untrue about Obama and the Decemberists was true about Hillary and Beyonce.

I remember the worship of the Electoral College by Hillary supporters, until Election Night and Hillary being too drunk and humiliated to face her supporters.

We could do better. fukk cancer and fukk Biden having to use it as an out to allow Hillary her historic wannabe coronation.

Imagine not knowing how voting works in 2017.
Imagine firemen risking their lives with your house being engorged with flames in 2017.

Read: "so I am STILL not gonna do anything to help and I am gonna make up as much bullshyt as I can to justify it"

Voting is so damn easy and it's free so whatever excuse you have is senseless. Go. Vote.

Or

Shut. Up.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
@Ghost Utmost
What is the purpose of voting if the electoral college decides who get POTUS?

Cause last I remember Hillary won the popular vote.

So what I’m understanding from you is if more people voted Hilary she would have won, even though she had more individual votes.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@Ghost Utmost
What is the purpose of voting if the electoral college decides who get POTUS?

Cause last I remember Hillary won the popular vote.

So what I’m understanding from you is if more people voted Hilary she would have won, even though she had more individual votes.

So what of Trump got one single vote and she got alllll the rest?

Could the Electoral College have put Trump over then? I KNOW you will take some time to try to answer this with 'Yes'. You're arguing for something besides logic so you can just type anything.

So at a certain margin our votes can absolutely make the difference. What is the margin? 2%? 5%? Iono.

What I do know is GO VOTE AND QUIT MAKING EXCUSES.

It's free. It took me 20 minutes. So just try. Or sit back. But stop with all the 'Flat Earth' style thinking.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I can't even fault LaVar Ball for not thanking the man. Yes, decency says you should thank a man for doing you a favor. However, what he did comes with his position as the POTUS. It's his responsibility to represent US citizens everywhere in the world and Trump basically did his job as the POTUS. So I don't get what the noise is about since the boys already thanked him.

Not to mention that he was trying to make him kiss the ring in front of the whole world.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
So what of Trump got one single vote and she got alllll the rest?

Could the Electoral College have put Trump over then? I KNOW you will take some time to try to answer this with 'Yes'. You're arguing for something besides logic so you can just type anything.

So at a certain margin our votes can absolutely make the difference. What is the margin? 2%? 5%? Iono.

What I do know is GO VOTE AND QUIT MAKING EXCUSES.

It's free. It took me 20 minutes. So just try. Or sit back. But stop with all the 'Flat Earth' style thinking.
Breh you sound dense, how do you win but still lose? It’s the game that’s rigged not the players.

You seemed more outraged that people didn’t vote.
Why don’t you question and challenge the way the voting is set up.

Obviously more votes didn’t win last year, so I guess even more votes would be needed to win? Well guess what here in America not everyone is going to vote Hilary. Which pretty much nullifies that whole margin.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:dead:

This is a clash between the two biggest trolls of the 21st century.

I can't even fault LaVar Ball for not thanking the man. Yes, decency says you should thank a man for doing you a favor. However, what he did comes with his position as the POTUS. It's his responsibility to represent US citizens everywhere in the world and Trump basically did his job as the POTUS. So I don't get what the noise is about since the boys already thanked him.

thats the thing. Lavar thanks him and then Trumps starts wilding out anyway.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
I wish people would ignore him. It’s really the only answer. Yet, him being ignored is about as likely as him doing a good job while in office. both the world is unable to do what is necessary to remove him and he’s incapable of doing the job properly...
He's doing it on purpose. People are not focusing on the new rules being put into place by the epa and the budget office.

He can't focus on the wall
He can't focus on health care

He knows it'll kill him politically and economically. He'll leverage the country if he has to for gains but the bust will happen when he's gone.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I wish people would ignore him. It’s really the only answer. Yet, him being ignored is about as likely as him doing a good job while in office. both the world is unable to do what is necessary to remove him and he’s incapable of doing the job properly...
Yep. Its the first time in history you literally have to ignore the president of the US for the country to do better. He is a real life troll and the news media and society keeps feeding him.

This dude thrives on attention. That is why I've personally stopped paying attention to these issue unless it something that has real consequences like the upcoming Tax Bill, AL Senate race, and any number of fukkery actions related to healthcare.