It's 4 AM, the president of the US tweets about the most important geopolitical issue in the world:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama called Kanye an ass, and Clinton beat up Sister Souljah verbally, both on national tv.

The only difference is Lavar is a c00n. Kanye and Sister Souljah weren't. But Presidents publically Punch and Judying black entertainment folk for the masses for points is nothing new.

Lavar is a c00n but Kanye aint :skip:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Breh you sound dense, how do you win but still lose? It’s the game that’s rigged not the players.

You seemed more outraged that people didn’t vote.
Why don’t you question and challenge the way the voting is set up.

Obviously more votes didn’t win last year, so I guess even more votes would be needed to win? Well guess what here in America not everyone is going to vote Hilary. Which pretty much nullifies that whole margin.

Collectively Americans are idiots.

You see what this fool is doing and you STILL clinging to some insipid talking points.

It's an either/or thing. Either Trump or somebody else. If you'd rather have Trump keep doing what you're doing. Which is sitting around making up backwards arguments.

Or. Do something. That something would be vote someone else in.

Okay. Playtime is over. Go read a book.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Collectively Americans are idiots.

You see what this fool is doing and you STILL clinging to some insipid talking points.

It's an either/or thing. Either Trump or somebody else. If you'd rather have Trump keep doing what you're doing. Which is sitting around making up backwards arguments.

Or. Do something. That something would be vote someone else in.

Okay. Playtime is over. Go read a book.
:why:
What!?!? Breh. You obviously don’t know how voting works. You sound like those old people who say “our ancestors died to have the right to vote”.

Man your missing the point.
Hillary won the popular vote, meaning more individuals voted for her than trump!!!

More people in the electoral college voted toward trump.

The electoral college have ultimately the finial decision.

So now tell me how would more votes in states Hillary already won would have done anything? Do you even know how voting works?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:why:
What!?!? Breh. You obviously don’t know how voting works. You sound like those old people who say “our ancestors died to have the right to vote”.

Man your missing the point.
Hillary won the popular vote, meaning more individuals voted for her than trump!!!

More people in the electoral college voted toward trump.

The electoral college have ultimately the finial decision.

So now tell me how would more votes in states Hillary already won would have done anything? Do you even know how voting works?

We already did this so the requirement for me continuing will be for you to answer this next question directly

If
Trump
Got
1 (single solitary) vote
And Hill got 50 million votes

Could
The Electoral Boogey Man
Say that
Trump
Won
With
Only
Vote
?????????

(The correct answer is 'no'. So SOME NUMBER OF VOTES can overcome the fuzziness that the Electoral College adds to the voting process.

If you answer with another answer besides 'no' then you are not talking facts and logic, and talking to you is like talking to a pet or a small child. Useless from the standpoint of gleaning actual info.)

Your turn.

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already did this so the requirement for me continuing will be for you to answer this next question directly

If
Trump
Got
1 (single solitary) vote
And Hill got 50 million votes

Could
The Electoral Boogey Man
Say that
Trump
Won
With
Only
Vote
?????????

(The correct answer is 'no'. So SOME NUMBER OF VOTES can overcome the fuzziness that the Electoral College adds to the voting process.

If you answer with another answer besides 'no' then you are not talking facts and logic, and talking to you is like talking to a pet or a small child. Useless from the standpoint of gleaning actual info.)

Your turn.

Didn’t trump win the electoral college in a few deciding states by less than 10,000 votes?

I’m sure that Michigan was one of them

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Didn’t trump win the electoral college in a few deciding states by less than 10,000 votes?

I’m sure that Michigan was one of them

Brilliant.

Just totally the opposite of my actual question.

I love how y'all do that.

Next contstant.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was actually agreeing with you, wondering why you don’t mention how a few votes could have changed things

Sorry Breh.

Was on one.

I was headed there, but with these people I am trying to reach we have to go Kindergarten slow.

I want them to admit that 1 vs 50000000 is definitely a win for the person who got 50000000 no matter what the Electoral College situation is.

Once they admit that, then the next logical step is realizing that Trump could have lost to some number of votes. The number of votes that actually happened wasn't enough, but there is a number that would have worked.

THEN

I would ask them if THEY voted to stop Trump.

And if they didn't, I wouldst them to consider growing the fukc up and voting against Repubs in every election that you are allowed to vote in.

Hopefully the simple logic will be enough for some.

But some do not employ logic or facts so there is no way to communicate with them.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'll take a moment to say 'I told ya so' to alllll you stupid ass niqqas who let this happen.

Miss me with 'but he woulda won if I voted or not'. If my got damn house was on fire - even if it ultimately was lost - I would love everyone who brought a bucket and the ones who sat back and watched and didn't do shyt would be dead to me.

Fools.
Great analogy