It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mark Spears :lolbron:

I don’t know what to think of the potential for Ben simmons. On one hand I’m not as down on him as a lot of their people. He can’t shoot but he does a lot of other things really well. With Steph and hopefully a healthy klay, I don’t think your 3rd options not being able to shoot 3s is the worst thing in the world. On the other hand the spacing with him and draymond is gonna be fukking trash.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t know what to think of the potential for Ben simmons. On one hand I’m not as down on him as a lot of their people. He can’t shoot but he does a lot of other things really well. With Steph and hopefully a healthy klay, I don’t think your 3rd options not being able to shoot 3s is the worst thing in the world. On the other hand the spacing with him and draymond is gonna be fukking trash.

I ain’t worried spacing with him and Dray because dubs can literally run the high pick and roll action with Ben like they use to do with Boguts… You got Steph running the pick with dray and Klay out on the perimeter… Klay either going to be open for the 3 or you can dump it down to Ben for the easy lay up especially since Ben is a better around the paint scorer than Dray..

As for perimeter defense they will be tops in the league especially if Weisman is kept

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
You tagged the wrong @Bay Area but it’s the thought that counts:salute:

can’t believe we get to see the rookies and jessup play as soon as Tuesday :blessed:
bout to run through summer league like when Klay, dray, and HB played :mjlit:

Trying to be positive about the team going into this next year but I feel like we’re going to be a bit worse than last year. Hope I’m wrong. :francis:
”we gonna be a championship” if we get iguodala, Batum, Gasol, and Danny green. We should be able to get iguodala for the min, and Batum for the full tmle (he would’ve came here last year w/o klay’s injury). The hard part will be convincing Danny green to take the min, and getting Gasol for a second or 2
delusions aside, we don’t have oubrick, wiseman won’t be force fed minutes, Poole will be better, Klay will eventually be back, we should be able to atleast get two high iq vets, and the continuity from last year should make us better… only the jazz, suns, and Lakers (after they get every FA) will be definitively be better (maybe even the nuggets)

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
bout to run through summer league like when Klay, dray, and HB played :mjlit:

”we gonna be a championship” if we get iguodala, Batum, Gasol, and Danny green. We should be able to get iguodala for the min, and Batum for the full tmle (he would’ve came here last year w/o klay’s injury). The hard part will be convincing Danny green to take the min, and getting Gasol for a second or 2
delusions aside, we don’t have oubrick, wiseman won’t be force fed minutes, Poole will be better, Klay will eventually be back, we should be able to atleast get two high iq vets, and the continuity from last year should make us better… only the jazz, suns, and Lakers (after they get every FA) will be definitively be better (maybe even the nuggets)
I agree,

we just need 2 solid vets. That’s it. Two. Hopefully we can swing that

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
A warriors thread without goatsquad whatever was his handle just doesn't feel right
Did he rename his account ?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
qm7466k9eee71.png

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Running with Kuminga and Wiseman while Steph and them are trying to win rings is gonna be a problem IMO. Moody can shoot so at the minimum he can play with Steph and help with spacing but as it stands other than Klay’s limited minutes Steph is gonna have to carry to win games still and he’s going to be suffocated.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Running with Kuminga and Wiseman while Steph and them are trying to win rings is gonna be a problem IMO. Moody can shoot so at the minimum he can play with Steph and help with spacing but as it stands other than Klay’s limited minutes Steph is gonna have to carry to win games still and he’s going to be suffocated.
We saw this season defenses cant do shyt with Steph, double, triple, quadruple teams it don’t matter.. Just need the other guys to keep defenses honest… Poole and Moody going to help big time with spacing thus defenses will fall back double and triple teaming Steph..