It's been confirmed the connected DCEU is officially dead

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's the thing bruh is they do want DC to do well(just not too well), they also are more than happy with it being Marvels uglier step brother. All these dudes talking shyt are gonna flip like Mueller got a hold of em if DC ever gets their shyt together. Believe me. :dead:
aint gonna be no flip floppin over here my guy.
i watch all these goddamn comic book movies but id be lying if i were to say i wasnt MARVEL all day.
since my late teens.
so yeah, i got a MARVEL bias.
i also dont give a fukk.

its all love tho.

:mjmarvelpeace:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Dude Flash is nowhere near getting made right now. And to complicate things further the current Aquaman and Wonder Woman are going forward while they are rebooting Batman and Superman is currently a big question mark. There's a lot of elements not moving in concert. Gonna be more difficult to do as time moves forward.

Flash is still on track for 2021 last I heard? Unless I missed some things. They have a script and directors, plus most of the cast including Gal Gadot.

Batman has splintered off into it's own Batverse, no idea where he stands.

It's DC though, they're one Flashpoint/Crisis away from tying it all back together :yeshrug:

JL is still the only flop. Suicide Squad was an ensemble cast and a huge success. Obviously WW and Aquaman were huge wins for the studio.

The comment is taken out of context in the OP, and again it's comics they can make it up as they go along.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
aint gonna be no flip floppin over here my guy.
i watch all these goddamn comic book movies but id be lying if i were to say i wasnt MARVEL all day.
since my late teens.
so yeah, i got a MARVEL bias.
i also dont give a fukk.

its all love tho.

:mjmarvelpeace:

That's a really coo story bruh.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice League wasn't that great period. Doesn't matter how many solo films would've come before it.
Yeah, Justice League wasn't bad because of a lack of solo films, it was bad because of studio interference and shaky writing. You could've had each member get their own fukking trilogy before JL and the team up would've been a mess with those issues.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That's literally all you have been arguing in here. All you have done is discuss box office but now Aquaman made more than any solo joint outside Black Panther so now you wanna switch it up to box office does not mean one property is better than the next?

What exactly is your argument then? If you aren't arguing box office then what are you arguing? :russ:

dawwwwwwwwwwwwg ever since WonderWoman and AquaGOAT crushed the buildings and cemented the DC is still alive, these fatherless fuccs been moving the goalposts, even critics been doing the same talking about bo doesnt matter anymore lmaoooo meanwhile they were making 3 posts daily on every movement BvS made.. this shyt is hilariouuuuuuuuuuuuus

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Justice League wasn't bad because of a lack of solo films, it was bad because of studio interference and shaky writing. You could've had each member get their own fukking trilogy before JL and the team up would've been a mess with those issues.
Exactly. No amount of build up was going to save how the executives and Whedon chopped that film up.