its bulking season brehs

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This
nahh.. it's cutting for me :banderas:
And this.

Best time, tbt.. the gym mostly empty.. you get extra lean for the beginning of summer
but thanksgiving and xmas dinner :damn:

i usually start my cut around feb. i get to hide all this bulk due to the cold :blessed:
You don't need to wild out too hard to enjoy the winter. And bulks don't require getting too flabby to make gains, especially if you are natural. Let the caloric surplus you get
push you to hit higher numbers than you would when you are leaning out/maintaining. Also, starting nowish...you can ease waaaaaaaaaay slowing into your cut.

Bulking season don't have to mean creep towards fatness, breh.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This

And this.

You don't need to wild out too hard to enjoy the winter. And bulks don't require getting too flabby to make gains, especially if you are natural. Let the caloric surplus you get
push you to hit higher numbers than you would when you are leaning out/maintaining. Also, starting nowish...you can ease waaaaaaaaaay slowing into your cut.

Bulking season don't have to mean creep towards fatness, breh.
who said anything about fatness :mjlol:

breh i dont need advice, i been lifting fot 8 years now. bulking doesnt mean to get fat :comeon:

whole purpose of this thread is to rejoice of not restricting your diet but look like coli brehs cut year around or during cold season :mjgrin:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Yes, carbs + calories up since Thanksgiving and will stay that way until DST. Was going to maintain but see I'm dipping below 190. Need new PR's and am not trying to look like Wiz Khalifa out here