its bulking season brehs

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:dead: now I know your trolling. 3 months? :dead:

I go on 3 month bulk then cut for a few months then maintain most the year until its time to bulk again. shyt has work wonders for me and each cut i look better.

How am i trolling? :dwillhuh:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I go on 3 month bulk then cut for a few months then maintain most the year until its time to bulk again. shyt has work wonders for me and each cut i look better.

How am i trolling? :dwillhuh:
:ehh: hats off to you... I'm afraid to bulk (was fat most of my life) so I'll just cut year round while lifting heavy

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:ehh: hats off to you... I'm afraid to bulk (was fat most of my life) so I'll just cut year round while lifting heavy

i have a good metabolism so it was hard for me to gain weight growing up. but i know peeps who bulk 6 months so 3 really isnt that bad.

if i cut year around id look like a skinny brad pitt. bulking saved my image

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It is nice to have luxurious macros but it's very easy to get carried away. When it comes to weight gain you gotta get your money's worth. I finished my cut the end of July... since then I've gained like 7 lb, but for those 7lb I've been able to add 20-30lb on my big compound lifts. That's how you have to think. For this lb of body weight, what am I getting back in the gym? Have to find the balance of luxury macros, keeping weight gain under control and still making gains.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No it’s just important to avoid getting carried away like I did at one point. Recovering from that now :scust:

I mean, yea if you do it the right way it definitely pays off

But like 99% of cats fukk up

So it's pointless