its bulking season brehs

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
been lifting 8 years, dont need a random dumb fukk on the coli telling me whats right or not. kick rocks

its cacs like u that make the lifting community toxic :scust:

bytch shut up :childplease:

I been lifting and like I said bulking is unnecessary :win:

Unless you want them fat gains:heh:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulking...????

Man... I stay in top notch shape with a six pack and swole all year.

I'm not bragging or hating on you dudes that bulk but in my opinion bulking will help you put on muscle but it also makes it a lot harded to get back in top notch shape when the bulk is over and when It's summer time and now you want to look your best and show off the new muscle gain.

Most dudes after a bulk never drop all that new body fat and get cut to show off the new muscle. Yeah... you got bigger overall... but you ruined that nice physique you had. Now you just look big.

You would be better off and it would be easier to stay swole and cut and make slower gains than to gain a lot of weight trying to bulk.

I've never seen a guy at the gym who was bulking... and then after his bulking was over... he lost all that extra body fat and then was swole and a lot bigger with a six pack... I never see that.

But what I do see at the gym is that guy who is swole with six pack who is always in top notch condition all year and never talks about he's bulking.

There's a lot of guys who are swole but they don't have a six pack and there's a lot of guys who have a six pack but they aren't swole.

But if you're one of the few guys who's able to be swole and have a 6 - 8 pack at the same time... I don't know why you would want to gain a lot of extra body fat and lose your 6 pack just to put on more muscle faster that won't really look good until you work your ass off to lose all the extra fat you put on... and that you probably won't lose anyway.

So... like I said. I keep a six pack and stay swole all year long. So when summer time comes I won't be saying... "Man... I'm about to get back in shape" or "Man... It's starting to get warm outside... I got to start doing cardio and get my six pack back".

I won't be saying any of that shyt when summer hit... why? Because I stay cut and swole all year.

If you stay ready you ain't got to get ready!

Also... this applies to the guy that's already swole and in top notch condition with a six pack not the little skinny dude at the gym who's talking about how he's trying to bulk and gain weight because he can't gain any muscle. If you're competing and you're bulking because you need to get bigger in a certain time frame... then I understand.

Oh... and of course... all of this is just my humble opinion.

So anyway... yall keep hitting them weights, keep that body fat low and keep these hoes saying... "Girl... who was that... did you see that nikkas body... DAMN!". lol

Holla at some hoes? nikka... if you get your shyt right... these hoes will holla at you! TRUST ME!

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
bytch shut up :childplease:

I been lifting and like I said bulking is unnecessary :win:

Unless you want them fat gains:heh:

u do realize u can bulk without making fat gains for like the millionth time :dahell:

bulking isnt about eating whatever u want and how much u want. hell my bulk consist of 300 calories surplus every day. still aint gotten fat with this formula all the while making gains faster

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
u do realize u can bulk without making fat gains for like the millionth time :dahell:

bulking isnt about eating whatever u want and how much u want. hell my bulk consist of 300 calories surplus every day. still aint gotten fat with this formula all the while making gains faster

And like I said for the millionth time how many guys actually bulk THE RIGHT way??!!:what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And like I said for the millionth time how many guys actually bulk THE RIGHT way??!!:what:

anybody who isnt entering competitions. i dont fukking know. no one in my circle gets fat as fukk while bulking. ive never read about people complaining about getting fat while bulking so i dunno what rant u on.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
anybody who isnt entering competitions. i dont fukking know. no one in my circle gets fat as fukk while bulking. ive never read about people complaining about getting fat while bulking so i dunno what rant u on.

Man shut up dawg

nikkas in here know what I'm talking about