Its crazy how dudes complain so much about women but put up with them on a daily basis.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I mean dudes put up with broads and their insufferable attitudes. :manny: I like how we always complain how women are, yet refuse to look in the mirror. Is it too many simps out here? Is it handsomegang breaking these hoes?:jbhmm: Me personally, insufferable attitudes don't bother me because I don't deal with them from day one.

The scales would tip overnight if dudes wasn't so desperate all the time.:francis:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If men disappeared, you hoes would have nothing but collapsed buildings, dead car batteries, and strap on shortages :dead:
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left. Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

Brehs need Brehettes as much as Brehettes need brehs. Stop Playing. women carry you in her womb for nine months and birth you into existence. :childplease: You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I learned that people really don't like hearing dudes complain about shyt, especially women.

But, I also learned that if a man gonna complain, then do with people who give a damn...

Other than that, men gotta handle their women problems on their own as much as possible and only confide to close homies or relatives that is in the mood or mental space to👂🏿it.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left. Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

Brehs need Brehettes as much as Brehettes need brehs. Stop Playing. women carry you in her womb for nine months and birth you into existence. :childplease: You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.
Ima get sent to the bushes if I say what’s on my mind.

:mjgrin:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You told me about him a while ago. I'm in Arizona for a few more days though lol

Plus you stood me up for that united match :martin:

I know, I ain’t shyt. You gotta work with me. I actually had looked at the schedule for the remaining games but I had an event on the Saturday of the last one and I’ll be in Mexico on the 9th for the last home game. I’m gon set some shyt up when I get back