Its crazy how dudes complain so much about women but put up with them on a daily basis.

Daps
:mjlol: you'd probably trade your left titty to be a nikka. Go back to the kitchen hoe, I go at anyone and everyone.

Somehow a light hearted joke got you pressed :russ: :umad:

dish out jokes but can't take em brehs :mjlol:. i clearly don't care if i'm willing to post my shytty garage and reap the potential wrath of the coli incels lol

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Speak for yourselves, I don't be putting up with no stank attitude just to keep smashing. :mjlol:
Not every dude is desperate and compromises their integrity for walls that can be easily obtained from the other billions of easier to deal with women walking this earth :yeshrug:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
dish out jokes but can't take em brehs :mjlol:. i clearly don't care if i'm willing to post my shytty garage and reap the potential wrath of the coli incels lol

Tall dirty freak shoulda been your name :laff:

"I clearly don't care"

Also last post: "please don't judge me it's clean now :sadcam: "

I feel kinda bad you gotta be retarded on a lotta different retardation scales :russ:

Be gone hoe
chapelle-dave-chappelle.gif

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"Any living that cannot coexist with the kid, must cease existing"

All my 34 years on this planet, I learned how to coexist with pretty much of everything and I damn sure wouldn't want to live in a world without women.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
If men disappeared, you hoes would have nothing but collapsed buildings, dead car batteries, and strap on shortages :dead:

you must be thinking about your people. you barking up the wrong tree doggy. this is my garage, im tooled up! lol (It's actually much cleaner now tho :whoa:)

:russ: right in the middle of the floor

:ufdup:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left. Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

Brehs need Brehettes as much as Brehettes need brehs. Stop Playing. women carry you in her womb for nine months and birth you into existence. :childplease: You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.
Women need men for survival but men don’t need you for survival
:yeshrug:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
yeah ight :sas2:

Robots-Are-Not-Taking-Over-The-World-Anytime-Soon-7.gif
:blessed:
I'm actually curious as to how things would go between men and women if fully functioning robots (or sexbots), indistinguishable from humans, became a thing or became commonplace. Men and women want different things from their partners, so how would that go? Even more so for the black community. Especially since I know some others have been pushing for the creation of birthing pods. I'm tempted to make a thread on this topic.
:jbhmm:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually curious as to how things would go between men and women if fully functioning robots (or sexbots), indistinguishable from humans, became a thing or became commonplace. Men and women want different things from their partners, so how would that go? Even more so for the black community. Especially since I know some others have been pushing for the creation of birthing pods. I'm tempted to make a thread on this topic.
:jbhmm:

stfu cac

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Because they tied up in a longer term relationship+marriage and/or kids with women

2. Because of p*ssy

SideNote: Men would be productive as fukk without p*ssy.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean dudes put up with broads and their insufferable attitudes. :manny: I like how we always complain how women are, yet refuse to look in the mirror. Is it too many simps out here? Is it handsomegang breaking these hoes?:jbhmm: Me personally, insufferable attitudes don't bother me because I don't deal with them from day one.

The scales would tip overnight if dudes wasn't so desperate all the time.:francis:

You saved yourself with this post. Your thread title was suspect