Its crazy how dudes complain so much about women but put up with them on a daily basis.

Daps
If men disappeared, you hoes would have nothing but collapsed buildings, dead car batteries, and strap on shortages :dead:

you must be thinking about your people. you barking up the wrong tree doggy. this is my garage, im tooled up! lol (It's actually much cleaner now tho :whoa:)

Daps
I know, I ain’t shyt. You gotta work with me. I actually had looked at the schedule for the remaining games but I had an event on the Saturday of the last one and I’ll be in Mexico on the 9th for the last home game. I’m gon set some shyt up when I get back

sounds good lol. i was just playing though i am not trippin and i know you busy. we'll link up one day though for sure

pcpking

All Star
Daps
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left. Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

Brehs need Brehettes as much as Brehettes need brehs. Stop Playing. women carry you in her womb for nine months and birth you into existence. :childplease: You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left.

Not true: most fights start because women.

Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

I agree with this and it will always be the reason to put up with women.

You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.

This is a cap since women also can't be here if man don't plant the seed. Women are not special because they the ones that get life put in them it's just the order of things.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
yeah ight :sas2:

Robots-Are-Not-Taking-Over-The-World-Anytime-Soon-7.gif
:blessed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left. Y’all would also go crazy without any p*ssy.

Brehs need Brehettes as much as Brehettes need brehs. Stop Playing. women carry you in her womb for nine months and birth you into existence. :childplease: You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.

If women disappeared we'd be smashing space aliens. Every mufukka would be Einstein :russ: Human race would be elite tier.:wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If women disappeared, y’all would kill each other off and war with each other until there’s nothing and no one left.

Not true: most fights start because women.

I agree with this and it will always be the reason to put up with women.

You wouldn’t even be here without a woman bringing you to life.

This is a cap since women also can't be here if man don't plant the seed. Women are not special because they the ones that get life put in them it's just the order of things.
It’s not cap. As y’all say, women are the gatekeepers—only she has the power to terminate or bring you to life.

Y’all may plant your seed, but the real work takes place in the womb, (where y’all are completely reliant on us). Men can’t birth babies.

On average women get more satisfaction from each other(lesbians cum more than heterosexual women) and toys more than y’all dikks if we keeping it buck. So for many women if y’all disappeared there’s no loss as far as sex goes.

But we do need y’all for your strength and seed though. :obama:

Daps
You should be bushed for posting that and allowing it :mjlol:

i mean.... you tried to stunt on some car battery charging/changing like that is some impressive aspect of manhood. i know it's a mess but we way past battery issues lol. we breaking down whole cars

and you should be bushed for blatantly skipping past the dude who made the thread to clap back at the first female who actually quoted 2 different men. what you scared to go at the brehs. :mjgrin:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
i mean.... you tried to stunt on some car battery charging/changing like that is some impressive aspect of manhood. i know it's a mess but we way past battery issues lol. we breaking down whole cars

and you should be bushed for blatantly skipping past the dude who made the thread to clap back at the first female who actually quoted 2 different men. what you scared to go at the brehs. :mjgrin:

:mjlol: you'd probably trade your left titty to be a nikka. Go back to the kitchen hoe, I go at anyone and everyone.

Somehow a light hearted joke got you pressed :russ: :umad: