Its crazy how many guys make things harder for themselves by being immature or too prideful

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying that women are perfect or easy to please or anything, but there's certain relationships in general that I've seen men waste by just acting childish for no reason :mindblown:

It's very telling when you read or hear what some women say when they're alone

Some will laugh about how surprisingly easy it is to manipulate some men with their looks

Men who let sex be negotiable and even almost take pride in having that dynamic

There's onlyfans bytches who laugh at how all they gotta do is show their t*ts to make money, and how men love it so much

Even think of what women say about themselves and hyping each other up: it's like as if some women themselves don't even understand why men even like them, like as if they know they aren't even all that, but because men are desperate and horny, they go along with it. Seriously, more women than you would think don't even think most women are all that, but they go along with it since men think with their dikks too much and empty their pockets for a fat ass or big t*ts

All you dudes complain about egotistical women, but you keep gassing them up. This is why some women are so ruthless sometimes. They don't even respect yall or get why yall be stupid.

It's to a point where I've realized that some women actually want or even expect men to be "superior" to them, but are upset because too many dudes are clownish and delusional (not all women, but I've noticed this with a lot, recently)

A lotta women would actually be fine submitting and actually even expect it but too many dudes act like kids without realizing it

Even here on the Coli, I've seen threads where dudes will be like "why should I give a shyt about her orgasm :mjlol:" and that's just confusing to me :mindblown: why are you taking pride in such a thing

Or dudes who complain their girl isn't submissive but they have ZERO leadership qualities and are also broke

Or dudes who will constantly be patronizing towards their girl, and get surprised when she leaves... like dude, you can still be "dominant" and lead the relationship without being patronizing

It's amazing how simply just having self respect and self awareness as a guy goes a long way. In case yall don't get get I'm saying: Don't think with your dikk, have self respect, and have some self awareness with how you come across :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But the immature prideful brehs are the ones that don’t cater to or give a fukk about these hoes:dahell:

I know this because I’m immature and prideful and I have these hoes frustration levels on 10

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Now juxtaposition this with loud mouth bytches that are lonely
Thinking they are running game
Drinking to numb the pain
Femcels on the track
Or just hate men period
What’s your point