It’s Crazy How Much Female Friends Sabotage Each Other

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's why when they get a man - they almost immediately toss their friends to the trash.
Yep. When I got with my man, I deaded all them bytches. :usure: At this point, my best female friends are blood related to me. :hhh:

I learned my lesson early. Left an ex around a day 1 for, like, five minutes. I heard she was trying her best. :mjlol: The ex told me, I threatened her life, and she tried to play it off. I was like, No bytch, that's mine (for now :lolbron:) and I will hurt you off principal. :stopitslime:That let me know, even day 1's aren't to be trusted.

I firmly believe that the ongoing success of my current situation is the result of lessons learned that day. I don't keep no whole bunch of bytches around me. The non- blood friends I have are women who outright wanted to learn my ways, I taught them, and they happy with men of their own. :ehh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Everything you said is true. One time I used to smash this girl, nerdy girl. She didn't have her license but her bff had a car and she and used to have her bff bring her to my house. The Bff would chill to, Until It was time to dip in the other room and do our thing. Bff would be in the other room on her phone or something til we was done. Then one time the girl I ask fukking went on a family vaca out the coUntry. I had the bff's number and hit her up and asked if she wanted to come over . I got her to come over and the rest is history. Nerdy bytch has no idea. I still don't know if she does

You provoked the situation..You're just as degenerate and unloyal as she is.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

It is the nature of the beast -
She shall stomp at her head, while she bites at her heel.

May the best woman win :demonic:...
WITH the wayward weak willed man in the cut eagerly & willingly there by her side for the assist.

I'm just kidding. I can't stand men or women most days...(bad ass kids are not trailing too far behind). How fukking hard is it to decently exist on this globe in the short time we're on it:

Women :scusthov:
Men :scust:

Seriously - For every self-serving underhanded woman there's an equally grimey skanky weak man. There's angelic women here on earth and upright men of high moral fiber. Just try to live right/do right by self and others everyday.

***Adjusts halo, sashays out in stiletto heels & pitchfork***

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Everything you said is true. One time I used to smash this girl, nerdy girl. She didn't have her license but her bff had a car and she and used to have her bff bring her to my house. The Bff would chill to, Until It was time to dip in the other room and do our thing. Bff would be in the other room on her phone or something til we was done. Then one time the girl I ask fukking went on a family vaca out the coUntry. I had the bff's number and hit her up and asked if she wanted to come over . I got her to come over and the rest is history. Nerdy bytch has no idea. I still don't know if she does
This will occur whenever they have a fallout