It’s Crazy How Much Female Friends Sabotage Each Other

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Let me say this first - the only female friends that I could say are genuine friends are my day ones, since the age of 6- there are 4 of us. That's it. Those are real, have each other's back type through whatever, type of vibe women. By that age until now, throughout high school and all experiences counted so far, there has never been a time where we didn't have another woman who we let in, try to undermine us in some way- I call them low values i.e, thots or treeshes (not referred to as women bc they don't have the characteristics to be one). If any so called female acquaintance that we (I'm going to say I, from this point (excluding those 4); feels jealous of you, whether it's looks, relationship, boyfriend, money, job, accomplishment - there has never been a situation where that hasn't been a way to try to undermine or attempts to sabotage in some way. At the center of that is some scorned, bitter, self hating, nonaccomplished female who wants what you have or wants to be in your position. Deception and Manipulation tactics are real. Jealousy and envy are their besties. I can say this admittedly, even with my mother, at times, making things a competition from time to time. She's the Queen of Petty comments and backhanded compliments, lol. A woman will try to rationalize and justify her disloyal behavior despite the fact that she's selfish, whereas a real female friend will have your back and make sure that if it's survival of the fittest, she will sacrifice to make sure that you both come out on top.

Learned a while back to never discuss my relationship situation with another female, don't discuss sexual bedroom stuff - that's open season right there. All that does is help them get information. Majority of time, it's a moment of weakness they will try to get at you. fukked up bc that's when you need support the most. The cliché is misery loves company-real talk. If they feel insecure, lonely or not satisfied- they want you in the same way as them in order to make themselves feel better. Not you. I've also had females accuse me of situations that I had nothing to do with. Example - they didn't want me around their boyfriends/husbands or look at me funny if their dude started to spark up a convo. Never had an ill intent bc I respect boundaries (good friend or not). Based on their insecurities - they will turn heel or go on a rampage at me bc the see how their dude is acting around me and I'm not doing anything but existing. But on the flip side, men plot too but it's usually for different purposes or they test to see how far of a line they can cross. Females want something that another woman has, Men plot because they have something that another man wants. But most time, if you confront a man - he'll back off or know off top not to be confrontational. Women will be vindictive and only fall back when they get exposed or it starts to backfire on them to the point of no return. I have examples on examples of all types of this shyt. But my response is long enough at the moment. Just have to know the types of females to avoid, that don't have my best interest. Don't invite anyone that doesn't have the same mindset that you do. Idc who agrees or doesn't, or how some may take it. I'm speaking on facts of what I know to be true based on experience. This is also true that I have much more reliable and loyal male friends over the years that I do women friends.
This is terrifying.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yep. When I got with my man, I deaded all them bytches. :usure: At this point, my best female friends are blood related to me. :hhh:

I learned my lesson early. Left an ex around a day 1 for, like, five minutes. I heard she was trying her best. :mjlol: The ex told me, I threatened her life, and she tried to play it off. I was like, No bytch, that's mine (for now :lolbron:) and I will hurt you off principal. :stopitslime:That let me know, even day 1's aren't to be trusted.

I firmly believe that the ongoing success of my current situation is the result of lessons learned that day. I don't keep no whole bunch of bytches around me. The non- blood friends I have are women who outright wanted to learn my ways, I taught them, and they happy with men of their own. :ehh:
Even some blood is poisoned. Was at a bbq for my ex's fam and her female cousin was flirting with me the whole night. Me being an awkward simp at the time was mostly oblivious. I found out later from my ex and her uncle that she was flirting with me.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Have you considered that the nature of the human animal is to be deplorable and it is our duty to rise above, but most don't care to?

RE: the bolded:

No, I've never thought that a person who is in pain, despair, defeat, misery, etc didn't purposely want to change their circumstances for the better.

I think they don't know WHAT will truly bring them inner solace, peace, fulfillment, contentment & happiness or HOW to obtain it.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
RE: the bolded:

No, I've never thought that a person who is in pain, despair, defeat, misery, etc didn't purposely want to change their circumstances for the better.

I think they don't know WHAT will truly bring them inner solace, peace, fulfillment, contentment & happiness or HOW to obtain it.
One can be in waking moments of despair meaning a state they have become accustomed to and comfortable with. Medication in the form of external forces is what they run to. Being in a pit of misery, but putting in work to fix it is hard. Which are the truest of human emotions, fear or laziness?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
One can be in waking moments of despair meaning a state they have become accustomed to and comfortable with. Medication in the form of external forces is what they run to. Being in a pit of misery, but putting in work to fix it is hard. Which are the truest of human emotions, fear or laziness?

Good question -

Fear is my answer:
Since fear, in an instinctual sense, is for survival and indicates bad (people or situations).
Not to be confused with unhealthy, unwarranted fear. The kind that keeps you in (false) comfort zones. People often fear the wrong things.

Laziness is a learned and/or inherited behavior.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Good question -

Fear is my answer:
Since fear, in an instinctual sense, is for survival and indicates bad (people or situations).
Not to be confused with unhealthy, unwarranted fear. The kind that keeps you in (false) comfort zones. People often fear the wrong things.

Laziness is a learned and/or inherited behavior.

But they're fear all the same right?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
But they're fear all the same right?

One is for survival - Crucial in this sense as your very life could depend on it.

One stifles growth & versatility - Often keeps one from obtaining something (an experience, person, material thing, etc.)...all because you let fear rule. The worse no is the no that we tell ourselves. And often what we fear has no real teeth.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is terrifying.
It's Life, I deal in Reality
- had a female friend that I dropped by after work to bring her some food, bc I knew she wasn't feeling good. My intent was to stop by, drop her off something to eat, talk for a little while and leave. Just so happens, she wasn't home but her husband was. (I had every reason to expect her to be at home bc I just got off the phone with her and was on my way out to pick up my own food). I just dropped off the food to him, got in my car and left. Mind you, never went inside the house (never would go inside her house if she wasn't there). Well hunnnnnnny, that set off an epic chain of events bc she called me with a whole interrogation - her " why did you come to my house when I'm not home?" me: I didn't know you weren't home, I thought you were. her- how could you not know? me: because we just got off the phone her:" I don't understand why you would come when I'm not here" me: Look, I didn't come inside the house, i didn't say anything. it was a quick 2 second exchange and dropped off the food. her: *starts getting real aggressive and loud. I just zoned out after that and hung up the phone. Never talked again.

background - Her husband was tall, built, athletic, nice looking dude. She was very average looking, overweight and stocky. She was about 10 yrs older than me at the time. (I just moved to that neighborhood and she was one of the first people to introduce herself and give me advice.) The times when I would go out on a girls night with her, she would make side comments to me that I kind of played off until this incident and started thinking back. She would make comments about my looks "you know, you're not going to be pretty forever, once you get my age.. yada yada ", "don't leave Nicole alone with your man, you know these men have no self restraint" or "you're going to hit the wall and lose those looks will fade".. so putting 2 and 2 together; I can make the assumption that her husband cheated on her before and that she was very insecure about her own looks. Lowkey building up animosity toward me bc I was getting attention and this was her way of projecting it.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One is for survival - Crucial in this sense as your very life could depend on it.

One stifles growth & versatility - Often keeps one from obtaining something (an experience, person, material thing, etc.)...all because you let fear rule. The worse no is the no that we tell ourselves. And often what we fear has no real teeth.
Fair enough. But how often does the normal human have to worry about atavistic fear in the sense you originally stated? How often do they?

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I don't have this issue with my friends and I am grateful for that. As an adult, you don't have to be friends with anyone you don't want to be...so I don't understand why some people continue to entertain toxic people.

I remember when I was 18, I used to want to be friends with the girls who went out all the time and looked like they were having fun--very glamorous. That was until I actually hung out with them and realized they didn't even like each other, but they liked what being friends with each other gave them access to. People who live by the gram or flaunting on social media are the fakest people out there.

Then you have the insecurities and jealousy that manifests between friends that is not addressed until shyt hits the fan.