It's Hard To Find A "STRONG" Woman That Wants Something Out Of Life NOWADAYS

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm just going to cut to the chase, it's hard to find strong women out there that want success. Most women around my area just drink and indulge in stupid behavior. At 23, I'm at a point where I want something out of life. Every morning I get up early and prove myself. Yes, I'm blessed right now. I get to learn a skill while working. However, I do want a woman to share the ride with. Chicks I know just drink and sh-t. It's this girl at a store that I go to that's cute (wanna smash), but now I just looking for a strong female. One that wants a career and kids. Sickening that SOME women nowadays just wanna f-ck and get drunk or date dudes who don't want sh-t out of life. I can't even add church because reformed thots go there. Only place is volunteering or college (if they are going for a serious degree).

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Huh? You want someone who wants the same thing out of life as you do. Just because they enjoy themselves outside of work and don't want to settle down doesn't mean they don't want anything out of life.
If you screwing and have a child on the way, then you should settle down. Same thing goes for being in a serious relationship. When you ALWAYS get piss drunk you don't want anything out of life.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If you screwing and have a child on the way, then you should settle down. Same thing goes for being in a serious relationship. When you ALWAYS get piss drunk you don't want anything out of life.
Big if and not really.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
nikka at 20+ everyone wanna party bullshyt, i mean outside of work it gets tiring poeple still have well until their 30s to settle down
OP likes to pretend he has it all together at a young age while everyone else is out being "young and dumb."

When truth is he just isn't living and is scared too. (Not saying drinking and drugging is living) but people get my drift.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Scorned :mjpls:

nikka at 20+ everyone wanna party bullshyt, i mean outside of work it gets tiring poeple still have well until their 30s to settle down
I want to club and danced on (get grinded on by thots), but I don't wanna get drunk. It's important for us millennials to keep our finances in order.

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Man you not even talking to woman to know what they want. You brought up a chick that you want to fukk that works at a store but you don't talk to her that much to the point where you would know that she doesn't have goals. What woman are you talking to? Man i've messed with 19-20 year old girls that knew what they wanted and were striving towards it. Young people are not out here acting like 60 year olds like you want them to. They're out here partying, and having sex, and traveling, and etc. They're living life like normal 20 something year olds do. :heh:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Scorned :mjpls:

I want to club and danced (get grinded on by thots), but I don't wanna get drunk. It's important four us millennials to keep our finances in order.
:gucci: or you can do what i do kill half a bottle before you head out then you not buying shyt
Harsh reality.
seriously if work 5 days a week for 8 hrs what's wrong with going out twice a week so far as your shyt is together

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
giphy.gif

My nikka you have to go on a dates first. You're casting everybody as the same but you're not even getting your feet wet breh.

I don't get it. I like you, but threads like these don't make much sense to me, because it's like you saying bytches ain't shyt without even giving a bytch a real shot to be ain't shyt to you.