It's Hard To Find A "STRONG" Woman That Wants Something Out Of Life NOWADAYS

Passaro

All Star
Daps
You sound your age tbh. That early 20s "I got it all figured out" phase. Life coming for you soon enough to humble you; wait your turn. Really though, your observation is false. Too much tv, internet, etc can easily influence your views and thought processes. Get out and socialize and you'll find many women fitting the mold you look for. :ehh:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Also, I dont drink or smoke, and would be considered somewhat a hermit. I can still find things to do in New Orleans, a city where drinking and smoking is all about there is to do. Hit up some open mics or something. Trust me, you'll find some women who have fun but got good heads on their shoulders. Relax a lil breh:ehh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Judge Joe get off the coli and go out and enjoy yourself. Most people want to let loose and enjoy themselves on a now and then. Doesn't mean they haven't got their shyt together. Aren't you a virgin as well? I find your observations on woman are from that perspective and make no sense most of the time.

Are you dating or do you have any women you're currently seeing? The more I hang on here the more it becomes apparent how many brehs on here are borderline shut ins.

:sadcam:

Take it from someone who wasted some of my twenties sitting indoors judging others get out and have some responsible fun. Good women with ambitions will reveal themselves to you the more you talk to them and discuss things.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:gucci: or you can do what i do kill half a bottle before you head out then you not buying shyt

seriously if work 5 days a week for 8 hrs what's wrong with going out twice a week so far as your shyt is together
I think @JudgeJoeGorilla is saying it's hard to find a wife amongst the filth that's out there. These chics just wanna drank, smoke and fukk random dudes all the time. That's cool if that's what you do as well but if you looking to settle down and find a chic in her 20's on the same hype you basically shyt outta luck.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I think @JudgeJoeGorilla is saying it's hard to find a wife amongst the filth that's out there. These chics just wanna drank, smoke and fukk random dudes all the time. That's cool if that's what you do as well but if you looking to settle down and find a chic in her 20's on the same hype you basically shyt outta luck.
:yeshrug:i get you outside of drinking (that's my only vice) i don't really engage in anything else. the thing is those kind of chicks never leave their house. my sister is one of them. she only goes to work then comes straight back home

i'm not as much of homebody as my sis but when my homies do hit me up, we just go out have a drink and come back