ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Yea he came out swinging tonight. Not too many shows in one hour will go from Gilgamesh and the Noah story being lifted from Utnapishtim, to microbes originally evolving in space, to planetary seeding, life spans of civilizations and ending with climate change.. Just :wow:

And he shytted on Columbus too :wow:

Hold my phone cuz, just need a second to process all that piff. :whew:
:pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up on the last 3 episodes. This is some awesome shyt. I'm so glad they decided to remake this show and then brodcast it to so many people.

I wonder how many of the Little Dunn's minds are being sparked right now.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
9aocv7.jpg
9aocv7.jpg
9aocv7.jpg

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It was a pleasure watching this series breh. Some of it was dumbed down of course, but it was also very beautiful and inspiring. I have no shame in saying it made me emotional several times.
totally agree
the only thing I wished he made a note of was
1. how such a small portion of dna is responsible for how we look (differences in skin color and physiognomy for example and the literal analogy or metaphor of that the book should not be judged by the cover) and how much simpler looking creatures sometimes have larger and more complex dna sequences then much more complicated looking ones. I always found these bits of factoid amazing considering how much homo sapiens value appearance in their social interactions.