"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @LeVraiPapi @#SOG_soldier @GREENandYELLOW @hyperman25 @King P @ChocolateGiddyUp @Iron Chin Wilder @InvictusAeternusEternus @iceberg_is_on_fire @SkiHatDaGawd @LauderdaleBoss @seemorecizzy @((ReFleX)) @Jello Biafra @mson @PJTech @Achille @mr. smoke weed........and last but DEFINITELY not least, because you vouched for him, @Tuaminator :birdman:

Like I said before, this dude doesn't fukk with Boxing...just look at this shyt:snoop:

Didn't even make & post this thread in The Ring either:scusthov:

I put that racist on ignore since he got banned. My ring experience been :ahh: since.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @LeVraiPapi @#SOG_soldier @GREENandYELLOW @hyperman25 @King P @ChocolateGiddyUp @Iron Chin Wilder @InvictusAeternusEternus @iceberg_is_on_fire @SkiHatDaGawd @LauderdaleBoss @seemorecizzy @((ReFleX)) @Jello Biafra @mson @PJTech @Achille @mr. smoke weed........and last but DEFINITELY not least, because you vouched for him, @Tuaminator :birdman:

Like I said before, this dude doesn't fukk with Boxing...just look at this shyt:snoop:

I'm an MMA guy all day, but I can't support that cowardly move.

Dude thought he was being slick:mjlol:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All Cacs will come in here agree with this Degenerate drug addict cuz that's what they wanna see popular now. A white dominated sport where black athletes get vilified for being classless meanwhile McGregor is a brAve soul :mjpls:

The two greatest fighters of all time are black.

Arguably the two best current fighters are black.

It used to be a white dominated sport but it definitely isn't nowadays.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

:mjcry: I thought I was part of the crew

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Lmao!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Cacs will come in here agree with this Degenerate drug addict cuz that's what they wanna see popular now. A white dominated sport where black athletes get vilified for being classless meanwhile McGregor is a brAve soul :mjpls:
Demetrius Johnson and Daniel Cormier are black American UFC champions. To say boxing is dead is moronic though.