It's official, UFC > Boxing

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @LeVraiPapi @#SOG_soldier @GREENandYELLOW @hyperman25 @King P @ChocolateGiddyUp @Iron Chin Wilder @InvictusAeternusEternus @iceberg_is_on_fire @SkiHatDaGawd @LauderdaleBoss @seemorecizzy @((ReFleX)) @Jello Biafra @mson @PJTech @Achille @mr. smoke weed........and last but DEFINITELY not least, because you vouched for him, @Tuaminator :birdman:

Like I said before, this dude doesn't fukk with Boxing...just look at this shyt:snoop:

Didn't even make & post this thread in The Ring either:scusthov:

That's @patscorpio manz breh. He stans 97G so that's enoug . He's a boxing fan :smh:

This racist dude is sensitive too. He's probably high on coke and drunk too. Don't mind him.

Also for all you dudes saying the top fighters are Black, tell me how much disrespect they get and how quick Caca White is ready to throw em in dangerous fights while they're getting pennies. Also dont make me mention how spiteful Dana is towarss them. Ask Aldo. Meanwhile look at Ronda and Weidman who were American heroes and they b lost but watch how glorified they still are

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's @patscorpio manz breh. He stans 97G so that's enoug . He's a boxing fan :smh:

This racist dude is sensitive too. He's probably high on coke and drunk too. Don't mind him.

Also for all you dudes saying the top fighters are Black, tell me how much disrespect they get and how quick Caca White is ready to throw em in dangerous fights while they're getting pennies. Also dont make me mention how spiteful Dana is towarss them. Ask Aldo. Meanwhile look at Ronda and Weidman who were American heroes and they b lost but watch how glorified they still are

To be fair Jon Jones is a piece of shyt and Dana always makes the best fights cause he has a monopoly.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @LeVraiPapi @#SOG_soldier @GREENandYELLOW @hyperman25 @King P @ChocolateGiddyUp @Iron Chin Wilder @InvictusAeternusEternus @iceberg_is_on_fire @SkiHatDaGawd @LauderdaleBoss @seemorecizzy @((ReFleX)) @Jello Biafra @mson @PJTech @Achille @mr. smoke weed........and last but DEFINITELY not least, because you vouched for him, @Tuaminator :birdman:

Like I said before, this dude doesn't fukk with Boxing...just look at this shyt:snoop:

:huhldup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I remember dude used to be real chill and a die hard boxing fan. then little by little he just went off the deep end:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not Diana's doing...

Connor McGregor is backed up by 4 Million Irish people who are willing to travel to the USA (those who can) to support their countryman...

How many of you Black People will fly out to Australia to watch Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones (when he still had the clean image)...?

There are 40 Million Black People in the USA, 10X the population of Ireland...

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
better cards, better fights, no ducking and dodging

look at the last 3 and next 3 months for UFC, and now do the same for boxing

RIP boxing

Better cards don't matter, tbh. It's all filler for the main event last night is a perfect example.

Also can't say that the UFC promotion has better fights than boxing as a whole.

The better matchups up top is what made boxing great in it's hayday and what makes UFC great now. But that alone isn't enough to say UFC > boxing. Especially since boxers are getting back in the habit of fighting each other again