**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry bro in my opinion winter Soldier is better than every x men including overrated ass logan

That is just ONE film. And you are entitled for that opinion. But lets not ignore bullshyt like the 1st two Thor movies, the last two Ironman movies, the most forgettable Incredible Hulk film, or almost equally forgettable Ant-Man movie, or the run-in-the-mill Dr. Strange. And the disappointing Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie. They're not high quality like people want to claim. They were average films...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
That is just ONE film. And you are entitled for that opinion. But lets not ignore bullshyt like the 1st two Thor movies, the last two Ironman movies, the most forgettable Incredible Hulk film, or almost equally forgettable Ant-Man movie, or the run-in-the-mill Dr. Strange. And the disappointing Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie. They're not high quality like people want to claim. They were average films...
And I think all their movies are mostly wack and forgettable aside from Deadpool 1 and Logan which was cool but a bit overated on here

My issue with x men movies over the past 20 years is they don't give a fukk about character development, source material they throw random ass mutants on screen the timeline don't make any damn sense from film to film.... basically they don't fukk about story or character development

Lol @ focusing on Mystique ....those movies are a joke man

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well, a lot of Marvel films in general strayed from the Source material. It's not like Civil War is just like what it is in the comic despite paying some homage to certain scenes. Same with X-Men. The biggest complaint about X-men saga was their continuity, but at this point, Fox just no longer cares. Logan, for example, has pretty much no real continuity whatsoever aside from nods from older films here and there, but it was still one of the BEST FILMS of 2017. Plus, Deadpool introduced more character and corrected previous characters to play with. Hence the lead into X-Force.

I dunno.. it is hard for me to see a Disney-Marvel version. You can at least with Fox that they are willing to take chances and the fact of the success of their R-Rated films, they are open to a larger universe to play it without putting any sort of barriers.
Compared to the X-Men the MCU is a lot more faithful, they actually wear the costumes, they give a lot more characters shine and yeah the continuity established is a huge positive.
Rated R to me is whatever, the gore in Logan didn't make it a better movie. I really don't care about that. And the MCU has taken more chances by showcasing more characters and making necessary changes for a movie going audience. Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Collosus, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde still to me could be done way better than what Fox has done so far.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Fox X-men is trash now and directionless. X1 and 2 were the best. First class was dope but I didn’t like the mutants they chose. I know them weren’t the first class:scust: Emma frost tho I wish Vaughan stayed to follow it up.

Now they’re on that “This movie is set twenty years in the future”

Yet Everybody still played by the same teenagers but now they got a haircut :mjlol:

Give them to marvel and set them in the new XMU and only crossover to the MCU every so often :wow:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Sorry bro in my opinion winter Soldier is better than every x men including overrated ass logan

Xmen movies throwing random ass mutants in their movies is ridiculous
them shyts be having No replay value!
i was one of them cats that thought i loved me some Days of Future Past. then i go back to that shyt and just be like...
:francis:
that should have went with the original story of Kitty going back. but i understand its a money thing.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox X-men is trash now and directionless. X1 and 2 were the best. First class was dope but I didn’t like the mutants they chose. I know them weren’t the first class:scust: Emma frost tho I wish Vaughan stayed to follow it up.

Now they’re on that “This movie is set twenty years in the future”

Yet Everybody still played by teenagers but now they got a haircut :mjlol:

Give them to marvel and set them in the new XMU and only crossover to the MCU every so often :wow:
I agree they should not share a universe with the avengers.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Fox had more than enough time to make a dope interconnected universe. They had enough material with them and FF to make a nice equivalent to the Disney MCU.

Instead we got Wolverine.... more Wolverine.... Mystique and Charles and Magneto

Fox already got Murdoch kids lined up for exec spots at Disney. Nothing to see here.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Fox had more than enough time to make a dope interconnected universe. They had enough material with them and FF to make a nice equivalent to the Disney MCU.

Instead we got Wolverine.... more Wolverine.... Mystique and Charles and Magneto

Fox already got Murdoch kids lined up for exec spots at Disney. Nothing to see here.

:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Doctor Doom went from being an boring rich fake Lex Luthor in a mask, to a broke computer technician, cant wait to see Fox next version of him as hacker who frequents coffee shop who's a part time Jimmy Johns sandwich delivery boy:francis:

Martha