**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

I read it wrong. The brother would be CEO of the new Fox.

At one point earlier I heard that was likely, like on the Disney board of directors.

Worst case Iger opens up the wallet more at Fox.

He ain't missing this fish.

Problem is Comcast wouldn't do dikk with X-Men etc (like Namor) and their shyt would look like a cheap knockoff (ala their mummy shyt) that quickly bombed.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I read it wrong. The brother would be CEO of the new Fox.

At one point earlier I heard that was likely, like on the Disney board of directors.

Worst case Iger opens up the wallet more at Fox.

He ain't missing this fish.

Problem is Comcast wouldn't do dikk with X-Men etc (like Namor) and their shyt would look like a cheap knockoff (ala their mummy shyt) that quickly bombed.

Do they still have Namor?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That is just ONE film. And you are entitled for that opinion. But lets not ignore bullshyt like the 1st two Thor movies, the last two Ironman movies, the most forgettable Incredible Hulk film, or almost equally forgettable Ant-Man movie, or the run-in-the-mill Dr. Strange. And the disappointing Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie. They're not high quality like people want to claim. They were average films...
:duck::duck::duck:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
them shyts be having No replay value!
i was one of them cats that thought i loved me some Days of Future Past. then i go back to that shyt and just be like...
:francis:
that should have went with the original story of Kitty going back. but i understand its a money thing.
DOFP is a mediocre film on its own, only reason I fukk with it is because it tied the ribbon on X1 & X2 :banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That is just ONE film. And you are entitled for that opinion. But lets not ignore bullshyt like the 1st two Thor movies, the last two Ironman movies, the most forgettable Incredible Hulk film, or almost equally forgettable Ant-Man movie, or the run-in-the-mill Dr. Strange. And the disappointing Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie. They're not high quality like people want to claim. They were average films...

No use spitting sense. MCU fans are like them G Unit fans back in the 00s......talking about numbers of box office profits over the quality itself. The Russo Bros and Ryan Coogler were the godsend of MCU itself. All the other directors were clueless on their characters, and force them to turn it to comedy films like Thor 3, Ant man, Spiderman Homecoming and so on.

At this point, I wouldn't mind Comcast buying FOX and give Hollywood a shakeup to ensure competition. Disney can keep ABC, ESPN, Lucasarts, and so on. Swear people on here wouldn't mind paying $30 for a movie ticket

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'd prefer for the Marvel characters to go to Disney while the rest of FOX's assets goes to Comcast. Disney/Fox would have 45% of the market share of Hollywood if they got all of FOX studios while Universal/Fox would only have 20%.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Oh if Comcast wins doesn’t the characters go back to Disney anyway?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Only to huge Disney stans are the x men films bad.:mjlol:

Funny how the not comic accurate complaints are only ever lodged at everyone else. Disney can depict villains that are nothing like the comics,have stories that are nothing like the comic versions and change anything they want but you won't hear a peep from the same people crying about when Fox or Sony do it. It's such a dishonest criticism because they never hold Disney to the same standards that they do other films.:mjlol:

the FOX quiksilver took a giant shyt on the Disney version.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Funny how the not comic accurate complaints are only ever lodged at everyone else. Disney can depict villains that are nothing like the comics,have stories that are nothing like the comic versions and change anything they want but you won't hear a peep from the same people crying about when Fox or Sony do it. It's such a dishonest criticism because they never hold Disney to the same standards that they do other films.:mjlol:

Which Quicksilver looked more like the comic book version tho? :sas2:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

They have certain characters that have stood out in bad movies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s business homie. Anything fox owns gets scooped up in its assets sell. So the characters don’t go back to Disney. They’re owned by fox so whomever they sell them to that’s their right for better or worse

If Comcast gets FOX, say goodbye to any hopes of seeing Dr. Doom and Mr. Sinister in a MCU film.