Its over. Turkey Leg Hut files bankruptcy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, she ain't divorcing that nygga for NO REASON...if he would've been slanging Turkey legs like he was supposed to instead of smashing ratchet Employees in the bathroom.

One job! If a scumbag ass Nygga too, but if me and the misses got a million dollar business, I'ma try to be a lil less sloppy with how I'm moving..

Nah, Fck that, I ain't risking Fckin up the bag ...I'm staying faithful, especially since he didn't sign any paperwork
. :russ:

I know breh...I was there in that thread when they was divorcing dude fukked up the money train horribly..:dead:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is what they deserve for that stupid ass respectability politics. We as black folks have to let that dumb shyt go and get all money. The vibe was fine before as a hood spot that could have went global but they tried to be something they aren’t and switched up on the folks who put them on the map

So they deserve their business to shut down because they didn't want halfway naked people in their building? Their dress code wasn't even that strict.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Told yall it was coming. It's not closing the business but it won't be the same. That "suspicious fire" from earlier also didn't help. Boy took the money and then lit the place on fire. Truthfully its kind of sad b/c the white people in the area been trying to get them outta there. They even paid some goofies to blow up 5015 back in 2020 a few doors down.
You beat all of that and just in a few years you cut your own throat and file Chapter 11. It will be completely shut down by the end of the summer.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn, if only the customers that dressed appropriately spent as much money there as the people they were kicking out.

Lesson Learned : Cater to your base, don't try to make them cater to you.

:mjlol:YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED
DUE TO A LACK OF CUSTOMERS
INSTEAD OF BAD MONEY MANAGEMENT?

:devil:
:evil:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

:mjlol:YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED
DUE TO A LACK OF CUSTOMERS
INSTEAD OF BAD MONEY MANAGEMENT?

:devil:
:evil:

lol they think a damn dress code sunk this ship lmaoooooooooooooooooo. lynn coked up ass is the sole reason this place is done! me m girl went christmas eve like we do every year and this nikka was sitting in a truck in the lot like security with the windows downs watching all 8 of his cars. over a million dollars worth of cars sitting under car covers because he got kicked out lmao

Last edited: