Its over. Turkey Leg Hut files bankruptcy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I see this happen to many times with black restaurants. If they do become successful(are actually open, have good food l, and not chase IG clout see the Keith Lee Bay Area situation) the fallout among partners happens

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You have a link to a good one ?

This is the one I got

Cajun Express CES-6 pressure smoker.

Its outdoors only and uses propane and wood chips.

Check out how it works on YouTube.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Breh made himself the face and he thought HE was the draw, not the food and the business. Her fault is enabling him.
Meh. Hes got issues for sure. But his wife fired him months ago when ppl werent getting paid.

Sounds like the wife couldn't dig herself out the hole they put themselves in

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I didn't want to say it at the time, but we knew that was coming.

I own a business in the food field (a manufacturer for B2B though not a restaurant) and when a business like a restaurant that gets paid in cash and has few dated receivables can't cover supplier invoices in the range of millions, I knew it was walking a tight rope.

Sad thing is Black businesses tend to be undercapitalized. If they could have gotten a loan at a decent rate and paid off the suppliers and used that for working capital, they may have survived but the divorce fukkery, high credit risk for restaurants, and the fact they were a public Black business White folks were scheming against likely doomed them.