Its over. Turkey Leg Hut files bankruptcy

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Fools thinking them rejecting ratchet behavior is the reason they're filing bankruptcy.

Filtering clientele and creating an atmosphere is vital if you want to attract people who will pay a premium. I doubt the ratchet set was paying huge amounts per customer compared to what a higher brow clientele could bring in. Black businesses can both serve Black communities AND have standards.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Filtering clientele and creating an atmosphere is vital if you want to attract people who will pay a premium. I doubt the ratchet set was paying huge amounts per customer compared to what a higher brow clientele could bring in. Black businesses can both serve Black communities AND have standards.
Exactly. That's why I was one of the ones on board with the dress code enforcement. The hood boogers weren't bringing in any money anyway. Table of 5-6 ordering water with lemons and buying 1 turkey leg and sides, sneaking in their own liquor, but staying damn near all day taking pics. They just got mad that the policy called them out. I hate going in on my people but a lot of us don't understand the concept of going out and paying for food and drinks. Dudes will be scrolling the receipt like a tax form making sure the math is adding up. You gotta do all that and rolling up in flop flops and bonnets, yo ass shouldn't be out here eating in the first place. Sorry for the tangent.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I put that member on ignore. Not much surprises me on the forum, but one of the things that did was during the Rate HBCU series.
Members who shuck and jive 24/7 were in some of the profile threads saying that they were alumni .

Unless I'm mistaken, the member you're having to explain basic things to about Black people and standards says that he is an alum. Picture a person connected to a Black lead institution of higher learning saying whatever dumb shyt you had to correct him about.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Doing a bit of googling šŸ§

A case filed under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code is frequently referred to as a "reorganization" bankruptcy. Usually, the debtor remains ā€œin possession,ā€ has the powers and duties of a trustee, may continue to operate its business, and may, with court approval, borrow new money

Turkey Leg Hut, which has been the subject of heaps of controversy over the last several years, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Tuesday morning in Texas Southern Bankruptcy Court. In the filing, on the heels of a judgeā€™s order to pay more than $900,000 to a former business partner, the restaurant known for both long lines and recent legal issues reports liabilities to more than a dozen entities totaling more than $4.7 million.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Owners got too famous for their own good. Every small business owner wants to be some kind of public persona these days, stay in your lane

We had a little seafood spot in Tampa. Owner was all on IG stuntin. Talking trash to her customers. Gassing her mid food up.
:mjtf:
One week she made a big announcement about shutting her spot down for a day. Went on about it for five days straight about she has a special guest and has to close operations.
:ld:
It ended up being Trina.
:mjlol:
A lot of owners are in it for the clout. Seafood bags are too easy to make and can bring in good profits. I see why there are so many in Atlanta now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We had a little seafood spot in Tampa. Owner was all on IG stuntin. Talking trash to her customers. Gassing her mid food up.
:mjtf:
One week she made a big announcement about shutting her spot down for a day. Went on about it for five days straight about she has a special guest and has to close operations.
:ld:
It ended up being Trina.
:mjlol:
A lot of owners are in it for the clout. Seafood bags are too easy to make and can bring in good profits. I see why there are so many in Atlanta now.

Idk hiw it can be good profits when they shut down :mjlol:

Restaurants have thin margins and are the number one failed business in the country. It's hard to run one successfully for any good length of time

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another fire last night

That nikka Lynn a supervillain :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps