It's Pathetic For A League To Not Have A Championship Game

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This just seems like your inability to understand the benefits of a league system

There are also disadvantages too, but I have a huge issue with a team being the best rated team over x games and then losing a title based on one shytty game. It doesn't reward consistent quality

Additionally, football is different than American football where there are no conferences or divisions, in the sense there is no North, South, etc. So I can see why you'd want the best of the North vs The best of the South. But that's why we have tournaments like the Champions League. Or a straight crap shoot from the start like the FA Cup

The Premiership has 20 teams, 38 games and one league. Get the most points and you're the winner. Simple as.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bruh please we dictate everything in this bytch who cares what the world most popular Sport is most people around the world are idiots.

This is something an old cac from the south would say :mjlol::scusthov:

Ol america the land of the free ass :scusthov:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This just seems like your inability to understand the benefits of a league system

There are also disadvantages too, but I have a huge issue with a team being the best rated team over x games and then losing a title based on one shytty game. It doesn't reward consistent quality

Additionally, football is different than American football where there are no conferences or divisions, in the sense there is no North, South, etc. So I can see why you'd want the best of the North vs The best of the South. But that's why we have tournaments like the Champions League. Or a straight crap shoot from the start like the FA Cup

The Premiership has 20 teams, 38 games and one league. Get the most points and you're the winner. Simple as.

Beinng able to have the possibility of being crowned champion with five or so games to still be played is an absolute joke. No real league does that.:mjlol:.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beinng able to have the possibility of being crowned champion with five or so games to still be played is an absolute joke. No real league does that.:mjlol:.

Besides all that shyt is beyond boring one step ahead of Golf but you do got the announcers who say Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll:mjlol: