Its Scary hours in BK but still posted on the block like Giannis - Nets vs Bucks Thread

Who wins?

• Nets in 4

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Nets in 5

Votes: 33 14.4%
  • Nets in 6

Votes: 74 32.3%
  • Nets in 7

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 34 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, I look forward to the coaching on Sunday. Monty vs. Lou. No idiots coaches like what's going on in the East.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They need to dbl Middleton.

Nets won game 5 because of Jeff Green. It was more amazing that Jeff had 25Pts than kd having 49 to be honest. Nets need TWO players besides KD to hit 20Pts or 3 players to have 15Pts and KD needs 40+ to win in game 7....

I don't think they doing it. Nash better play Griffen in the 4th what you saving him for? The playoffs wake up your in it
I thought Jeff Green was the real mvp too.

Nets played too laid back in Game 6. Those turnovers were disgusting. The shot selection was stupid. I just can't imagine the Bucks winning a title, but it looks like it may happen. And its because Middleton is that good.

They really need to stop letting Harris shoot so much. Blake needs to get in the post and take some midrange Js.

Need to play Bruce Brown more

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Outside ok KDs insane game 5, I haven’t liked what I’ve seen from the Nets since Kyrie got hurt. Every game they’ve let the bucks jump them. If I’m Nash, if the bucks get out to like a 7 point lead in the first few minutes I’m calling a timeout. No way he can wait until it gets to double digits like he has been

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
hes out there playing on a hobbled leg, showing mad heart…The fukk is wrong with you casual weirdos
Heart ain’t finna win u a game 7 lol

We seen him fold too many times nikkas not bout to give him the benefit of the doubt

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Outside ok KDs insane game 5, I haven’t liked what I’ve seen from the Nets since Kyrie got hurt. Every game they’ve let the bucks jump them. If I’m Nash, if the bucks get out to like a 7 point lead in the first few minutes I’m calling a timeout. No way he can wait until it gets to double digits like he has been
If Giannis plays down low like he did in game 6 it’s ova with. They didn’t have a answer for Giannis when he was in the post