Its time we predict the NFC EAST and why brehz

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Before we begin, its only right that we look at some highlights from last season...

:bryan:

vicked.gif

Look how Robert stares this bytch nikka down, all Eli could do is smile
drew-eli-manning-630.jpg

fukkin goofball...
eli_snl.gif

Did this nikka just eat the goofball :snoop:
eli2.gif
You gonna eat that too Eli?
eli_medium.gif
I guess so :manny:
The season began the same way it ended...
Jerry_Jones_Luxury_Box_Giants_Cowboys_SSP13.jpg

Jerry wasn't sad about Game one, he was able to see the future, he saw game 16 right in that instant...

nfc_east_champions_top8.jpg

:whew:

Now, for the predictions.

REDSKINS, Defending NFC EAST CHAMPIONS of the WORLD aka Black America's Team will repeat

Philly will sneak into that 2nd spot as long as Vick plays 13 or more games this season. If not, depending on how much he plays they'll finish 3rd or 4th

Dallas Cowbroads should finish 3rd. I see them going 6-10 this year. Destroy and Rebuild will finally happen, but will it matter? Al Davis was a genius, Jerry Jones is a blithering idiot :hula: Word to Darius Hayward Bey

NY fukkin Giants, well. I recall there fanbase talking about previous seasons as there way to ignore the fact they the flukiest team in sports history. The Mannings made a pact with the devil, and the devil has paid them off with 3 superbowls. I expect Eli's neck to be on par with his brothers by seasons end. Keeping Victor Cruz in the equation doesn't solve all the holes that team has and has yet to address. Holes everywhere. So you guys should be battling dal or phi for that last spot all season before you pack the season in like you did last year :ooh:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Eagles 11-5 (Chip Kelly & my boys will shock the league this season :lolbron:)
Giants 9-7
Cowboys 8-8
Redskins 7-9
Hold on, you hating on YOUR NFC EAST CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD :wtf:
I tried to be nice, because everyone knows you guys suck. This disrespect is why you guys won't have a winning season until 2019
Hopefully Matt Barkley can have a good 3gm stretch so you can pay him Kevin Kolb money :krs:
To take a page out of your lastyear playbook, who da champs :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
I really hope the cowboys do good this year cause I'm gonna pick Romo as my first QB

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I don't know how anyone can really have a strong opinion on this division right now when some of these teams have huge questions....We don't really know who the Eagles QB is, how Chip Kelly's offense will translate to this level, if they fixed the defense.......What's the status on RG3.....shyt Romo missed OTA's...we really don't know his status. At this point it's crapshoot and people sound like they're predicting based on who they like and hate the most. I'm a cowboys fan, I just wanted to read everyone elses opinion honestly. Here's everyone's schedules and lines for each game......maybe this will help everyone out.

eqv05i.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't know how anyone can really have a strong opinion on this division right now when some of these teams have huge questions....We don't really know who the Eagles QB is, how Chip Kelly's offense will translate to this level, if they fixed the defense.......What's the status on RG3.....shyt Romo missed OTA's...we really don't know his status. At this point it's crapshoot and people sound like they're predicting based on who they like and hate the most. I'm a cowboys fan, I just wanted to read everyone elses opinion honestly. Here's everyone's schedules and lines for each game......maybe this will help everyone out.

eqv05i.jpg
For some reason, everyone wants to hate RG3 so fukking bad its hilarious. How's his knee? He's perfectly fine. Already been cleared to play
Been jumping around for months now to show his knee is good. Last year he only set the rookie records for QB Rating (102.4) Yards rushing by QB (815) Least amount of INT's (5) and now coming into year 2? Much better offense with Fred Davis back, Roy Helu healthy, We drafted some weapons, and our Secondary was at least addressed. Our draft picks been looking GOOD to say the least. The fact we was the best team in the league over the 2nd half of the season last year?
No reason to doubt us.

I would like to point out also that since we all equally hate each other. We all know philly sucks so we pick them as 2nd place finishers just cuz the other teams are actually relevant :laff:
Lets all agree on that first off
Lets all also agree that the cowbroads also suck and is the most overrated team this millennium and maybe last millennium too :manny:

And finally, why do the Redskins and the Redskins alone have to play San Francisco and Atlanta :dwillhuh:
I guess its better than those teams vs Philly :heh:
When you the top dogs in this league, they gonna throw the best at you I guess...