Its time we predict the NFC EAST and why brehz

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know how anyone can really have a strong opinion on this division right now when some of these teams have huge questions....We don't really know who the Eagles QB is, how Chip Kelly's offense will translate to this level, if they fixed the defense.......What's the status on RG3.....shyt Romo missed OTA's...we really don't know his status. At this point it's crapshoot and people sound like they're predicting based on who they like and hate the most. I'm a cowboys fan, I just wanted to read everyone elses opinion honestly. Here's everyone's schedules and lines for each game......maybe this will help everyone out.

eqv05i.jpg
expect the unexpected breh. Not saying the eagles will be the one but there are also some teams on that bullshyt either in a good or bad way

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Ima Cowboy till the death of me so I will always predict we will be first unless the roster just straight up sucks. But predicting the NFC East is always tricky. I can see each team being 11-5 or 10-6 and I can see each team being 8-8 or 7-9. I definitely think it will come down to the last couple of games in the season like it usually does.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If I quote somebody it keeps giving me an error :angry:
Mr.Swag, Stealing your idea while not intentional. If you look at how this website became to be?
I guess you could say its The-Coli way :krs:

Last edited:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st place Ny Giants
2nd place Dalllas Cowboys
3rd place Philly Eagles
4th place Washington Redskins

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ima Cowboy till the death of me so I will always predict we will be first unless the roster just straight up sucks. But predicting the NFC East is always tricky. I can see each team being 11-5 or 10-6 and I can see each team being 8-8 or 7-9. I definitely think it will come down to the last couple of games in the season like it usually does.

our offense is fine, no matter what we have dudes who can catch but Romo needs to stop fukking throwing INT's.

We can only wait and hope breh :to:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
our offense is fine, no matter what we have dudes who can catch but Romo needs to stop fukking throwing INT's.

We can only wait and hope breh :to:
Yeah I know the offense is good. But the Cowboys have to stop getting off to those slow starts in the first half and then have to play catch up the rest of the game. Playing from behind all the time is just asking Romo to make a critical mistake.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
as poor as the philly defense was last season, the cowboys defense was barely better. the cowboys pass defense was 25th in the league last season, and their run defense will now also be among the leagues worst with their atrocious offseason on the defensive line, and it was already near the bottom third in the league. cowboys look like complete shyt on paper
To be fair, the Cowboys pass defense started the season pretty good last year. Then injuries happened. Church went down, Lee went down, Carter went down, our safeties was McCray and Sensabaugh (both no longer there). We had to start Ernie Simms late in the year. Health is a concern for Dallas because it may expose the depth. But for starters, the defensive backfield looks to have improved. The problem for Dallas is the oline and dline depth. The oline started the camp slow but it looks like it's improving so far. Dallas needs balance on offense. My concern is the dline.