Giants
Cowgirls
Deadskins
Eagles aka dream team-slash-dynasty

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Cowboys 8-8 to 10-6. Safeties are a concern. OG/OC protecting Romo? Who is going to step up after Dez? Miles and Murray staying healthy? They will beat the Giants opening day. First five games 4-1 or 3-2. They have a knack for beating Peyton but that was when they played the 34. Playing Washington early in the year makes me believe they will win the first one. Sean Lee and Bruce Carter will be healthy by then. 7-3 or 8-2 by the bye. NY after the bye is a toss up. Bears/Packers/Washington are winning.

Redskins 8-8 to 10-6. Everyone is returning...Good thing or bad thing :manny: and they added David Amerson and some safeties. 3-1 before the bye. GB is beating them. Lose against Dallas and Broncos. 3 game winning streak then losses to Niners and Giants. 6-5 Win against KC. Lose @ ATL. Win against Dallas and Giants.

Giants 8-8 to 10-6. Secondary and LBs are a concern. Can David pass protect? DLine stop the run? RT is it David Diehl or Justin Pugh? Lost to Dallas and Denver. Win 4 games and lose in Philly and Minny. Come off bye 5 game winning streak. Toss up with Seattle and Lions. Lose to Redskins.

Philly 6-10 New Offense. New Defense. :pacspit:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:salute: to all these teams we got one of the best divisions in football. I could see any of them coming out in top and would not be surprised. I am guessing the eagles turn things around slightly but chip is not goin to have enough time to fully right the ship and the qb battles going to stop them from making the playoffs :sadcam: but finish in 2-3 place

I think this is the year that tony romo really implodes and the cowboys Realize they need to move on from him and the end up in last

I think rg111 will regress a little bit and teams will be able to game plan his style of play better, also he is going to change is style up and be a little more timid after his injury.

And as much as it pains me to say it I think that the giants will probably win the division and have at least one last year of Super Bowl contention

I know I'm supposed to dikk ride my team and say the eagles are going to the Super Bowl but I'm trying to have realistic expectations

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Actually hard as hell to predict this damn division....
The previous winner of the division hasn't been the same the following year....

Eagles have alot of holes on their team.
Cowboys still have problems on the O-Line and the Defensive Line depth is being tested....
Redskins...they're actually getting back pieces for the Defense but they're corners are still terrible........they'll actually be stronger :pacspit:
Giants will have a healthy Hakeem Nicks but they're secondary is still garbage...

But being that the Cowboys are my team.....

1. Cowboys
2-4: :pacspit:

:salute:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Worst division in football yet the most overhyped. The winner will win the division with a dominating 9-7 record

Ill give it to the Giants

NYG 9-7
DAL 8-8
WAS 7-9
PHI 5-11

b. woods

Peace
Daps
For some reason, everyone wants to hate RG3 so fukking bad its hilarious. How's his knee? He's perfectly fine. Already been cleared to play
Been jumping around for months now to show his knee is good. Last year he only set the rookie records for QB Rating (102.4) Yards rushing by QB (815) Least amount of INT's (5) and now coming into year 2? Much better offense with Fred Davis back, Roy Helu healthy, We drafted some weapons, and our Secondary was at least addressed. Our draft picks been looking GOOD to say the least. The fact we was the best team in the league over the 2nd half of the season last year?
No reason to doubt us.

I would like to point out also that since we all equally hate each other. We all know philly sucks so we pick them as 2nd place finishers just cuz the other teams are actually relevant :laff:
Lets all agree on that first off
Lets all also agree that the cowbroads also suck and is the most overrated team this millennium and maybe last millennium too :manny:

And finally, why do the Redskins and the Redskins alone have to play San Francisco and Atlanta :dwillhuh:
I guess its better than those teams vs Philly :heh:
When you the top dogs in this league, they gonna throw the best at you I guess...

Defending division champions (first place schedule)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well no one from the NFC East is going to be in the hunt for a Super Bowl appearance so none of this matters except among the fans of these teams. And even though I am a diehard Eagles fan but I can't honestly pick them to do anything this season with all of the unanswered questions (new coach, new offense, new defense, no QB picked yet) that remain for the squad.
That being said we will be better than the Cowgirls.:pachaha:

1. Giants
2. Redskins
3. Eagles
4. Cowboys

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
as poor as the philly defense was last season, the cowboys defense was barely better. the cowboys pass defense was 25th in the league last season, and their run defense will now also be among the leagues worst with their atrocious offseason on the defensive line, and it was already near the bottom third in the league. cowboys look like complete shyt on paper

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
as poor as the philly defense was last season, the cowboys defense was barely better. the cowboys pass defense was 25th in the league last season, and their run defense will now also be among the leagues worst with their atrocious offseason on the defensive line, and it was already near the bottom third in the league. cowboys look like complete shyt on paper

Defense was pretty much depleted bruh....

:pacspit: at y'all shytting on my Cowboys.....