It's too many federal agent ass questions on here

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
What about law enforcement?

We will not release any individual-level personal information to law enforcement without your explicit consent unless required by law. We closely scrutinize all law enforcement and regulatory requests, and we will only comply with court orders, subpoenas, search warrants or other requests that we determine are legally valid.
And IF that were to ever happen we would be transparent and notify anyone affected, unless prevented by the legal request.

-23andMe

They legit saying, "We won't share anything unless they ask. And then we will" :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
China hacked OPM in 2014 and took all our shyt: names, SSN, SF-86 forms (what you fill out to get a clearance- your entire life is in that form). They took everything. When I got my clearance in 2017 the adjudication officer told me assume China has your file.
Only a matter of time before they get in 23andme and those companies (if they haven't already)
That's one of the reasons DCSA does continuous vetting.

Besides the cost and OPM backlog...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do you eat chicken off the bone?
What's your favorite pizza?
Any fitness tips?
Is Christmas the best holiday?
Etc

Y'all tryna jam us up :martin:
fukk outta here :camby:
I’ve been saying this

I’ve fallen for the bait too many times ….

Trying to figure out if prosperous black men really think this way …

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
No shyt, feds watching
39CgiWF.png

... And taking notes
H65qy9I.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nothing is worse than people sending their DNA off in the mail to discover their "heritage", then complaining about "google and tiktok stealing my search history".

I had a convo with a lady about this at one of my old jobs. That 23&me sshyt came up and I told her he'll no I'm not signing my DNA over to some random company.

She laughed and told me her husband told her the exact same thing when she brought it up to him :dead: