Its tough out here if you don’t eat bread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can you give examples of people who ate proper whole food diets with fruits, vegetables, meats, and no notable ultra processed food that got obese or even overweight for a notable amount of time. Pick any fat or obese person off the street and you’ll find the majority of their diet is ultra processed foods and or sugary drinks.

Can we get examples of people that mostly avoided any ultra processed food and came down with dietary induced type 2 diabetes?

Theoretically you could eat 4000 calories of broccoli a day but in reality you not even gonna get a half into that before your body signals you to quit eating for a while.

You just arguing with me to be combative because both you and I know it’s tough to overeat on calories when you’re on a real whole food diet with no ultra processed food.
Its not tough at all to over eat whole foods :dahell:

I just pointed out how nuts/seeds are calorie dense and can easily put someone over their calories if not careful.

you seem to be just a weirdo who cant admit he is wrong and are moving goal posts like no other.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its not tough at all to over eat whole foods :dahell:

I just pointed out how nuts/seeds are calorie dense and can easily put someone over their calories if not careful.

you seem to be just a weirdo who cant admit he is wrong and are moving goal posts like no other.
Do you have examples of known people who ate proper whole food diets and no ultra processed foods that are obese and got that way off a whole food diet? I don't even know why you're arguing this because you damn well know the root of obesity and the reason it continues to grow is due to growing prevalence of that sort of food.

You wanna call me a weirdo who can't admit they're wrong when you just basically pulling shyt out of your ass and talking about hypothetical possibilities instead of actual likely real world events. Show me these obese people who got that way off nuts and seeds alone. Hypothetically you could walk in a corner store and buy a winning lottery ticket and win millions but if you're likely to get rich in life that's not the most likely way that happens.

And we're eating a lot of them. Ultra-processed foods currently make up nearly 60% of what the typical adult eats, and nearly 70% of what kids eat.

nah it's nuts and seeds causing this right?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Do you have examples of known people who ate proper whole food diets and no ultra processed foods that are obese and got that way off a whole food diet? I don't even know why you're arguing this because you damn well know the root of obesity and the reason it continues to grow is due to growing prevalence of that sort of food.

You wanna call me a weirdo who can't admit they're wrong when you just basically pulling shyt out of your ass and talking about hypothetical possibilities instead of actual likely real world events. Show me these obese people who got that way off nuts and seeds alone. Hypothetically you could walk in a corner store and buy a winning lottery ticket and win millions but if you're likely to get rich in life that's not the most likely way that happens.

None of that even backs up what u are saying.:dead:

Calories are calories when it comes to weight loss or gain no matter where it comes from :dahell:

U sit here talking about whole foods like everyone lives off that shyt. Majority of the world is not that discipline yet u wanna talk about examples :dead:

U keep talking about process foods vs whole foods like we dont know which is healthier. Thats not what this convo is about weirdo.

Show proof that one person who eats 2300 calories of whatever they want and gained weight vs eating 2300 calories of whole foods and didnt gain weight. U cant. Stop fukking trolling already :dahell:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Until u can show that someone ate 2300 cals of junk food and gained weight. And then ate 2300 cals of whole foods but didnt gain weight,pls stfu and stop quoting me and spreading your calories are a lie Joe Rogan type of shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Until u can show that someone ate 2300 cals of junk food and gained weight. And then ate 2300 cals of whole foods but didnt gain weight,pls stfu and stop quoting me and spreading your calories are a lie Joe Rogan type of shyt.
You're arguing a bullshyt position just to argue something. Harvard Medical School is out there posting articles saying what I'm saying what you call Joe Rogan type shyt.
Meanwhile your argument basically amounts to you can just eat one Pringle. Over the long term what you're suggesting isn't realistic or practical.

I guess it's just a coincidence that 60-70% of the country's diet is junk food and they're all managing it well while the obesity rate climbs and 2/3rds of the country is overweight or obese. In overwhelming numbers people are clearly showing they can manage on a diet of junk food just like you suggest they can.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is trolling at this point
I'm trying to say that if people focus on eating high quality natural real food and not ultra processed food that counting calories won't really come into play because they won't be able to pack on enough calories to gain massive amounts of weight and cause health problems.
You're literally agreeing with what we're telling you but you want to harp on demonizing "junk food" because nobody has self control to only eat a single serving size of chips, to realize a Crumbl Cookie is 800 calories on average, or that drinking 3 sprites a day is almost 1k calories. If you don't have the self control to moderate the amount of "junk food" you eat cool, that's on you. But I'd rather have a sustainable diet of things I enjoy + "cleaner" foods so the actual change in lifestyle is sustainable and enjoyable.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're arguing a bullshyt position just to argue something. Harvard Medical School is out there posting articles saying what I'm saying what you call Joe Rogan type shyt.
Meanwhile your argument basically amounts to you can just eat one Pringle. Over the long term what you're suggesting isn't realistic or practical.

I guess it's just a coincidence that 60-70% of the country's diet is junk food and they're all managing it well while the obesity rate climbs and 2/3rds of the country is overweight or obese. In overwhelming numbers people are clearly showing they can manage on a diet of junk food just like you suggest they can.

trap101

All Star
Daps
OP giving off "all natural" ramblings about bread and dismissing calories without even recognizing the concept of a micronutrient.......:mjlol:......All calories are equal....it is a unit of measure of energy expended. But there is a difference in the nutrient profile of your food. But but but bread is bad......let me go back to eating my baguette.........:banderas: