Its true what they say about Atlanta women.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What they do to make all that bread out there?

Keeping shyt 100, when it first popped off a good bit of Atlantas appeal to out of towners was basically just sex tourism. Whole bunch of nikkas just came here for the hoes and the strip clubs. So you basically dealing with nikkas from everywhere who after the same thing you after, and them boys heavy tricking too, so inadvertently you gotta drop a check too just for the price of admission. Whole lot of ugly and average women here, but the “ATL chick” that comes to mind when these brehs talk about it would drag the shyt outta most these nikkas. If a woman is attractive here, she got a breh with a serious check floating in her orbit. If she’s locked down and has attractive friends, it’s even worse cuz it’s a good chance her friends fukking with dudes who got way more than you. If she’s Iocked down and has ugly friends she probably the action, and you got bigger fish to fry. These brehs in here don’t know how to play the game, they’ll call a woman a slut if she got more than 7 bodies, their insecurities would eat them alive in this town. You can eat very well in the A, but you gotta have your shyt together, but mainly you need to be able to see these women for what they are. Not all, but most of the ones here co-sign this shyt too, they social climbing and always looking for the come up. So you gotta remember that there is always a breh with a bigger check, and don’t be shocked when he pull up on your girl and she has something to say. Just the way it is.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nikka how old was you ? lol I was waiting for that part.

I don't believe the OP, but this actually did happen to me when I first visited Atlanta on a weekend during the hot late July summer of 2005, however I didn't hit it. I had went to the now closed Harristons night club in Stone Mountain, which was the equivalence off Classics in the DMV, for you old schoolers. A lot of high rollers would come to Harristons, like they did Classics. Anyway, that early Friday morning when I left the DMV to the ATL, I kept hearing on the radio that Michael Baisden was going to be in Atlanta that night, but I had no ideal it was going to be Harristons. I never even heard of Harristons. But that's the club I wounded up going to that Friday night.

To cut to the chase, I met a girl that night in Harristons, who moved to Atlanta from Houston. She was originally from New York. She bought a few books from Michael Basiden that night, who I didn't even recognize. He wasn't all that popular then, not to the point you'd know his face. I just know people kept getting their pictures taken with him, who were mostly women and male pro athletics. I could tell the men were pro athletes because most of them were big and tall. I think Dominique Wilkins was one of then. I heard you would see him a lot in the clubs down here. Anyway, when this girl bought her books, she came over to my table, and asked me if I could hold on to them while she used the rest room. When she came back, she bought me a drink for the favor. We got on the dance floor, and it went on from there. I hadn't partied that late in years. She had an all right face, but her shape wasn't all that good. She had a little fat around her stomach, and she didn't have much behind. I remember she was wearing this jean skirt. Although it was about 3:30am when we came out the club, it was picture perfect weather. She told me she had an older man who I guess she was bored with. She didn't complain about him or anything, but she was willing to be with me for some reason. I remember leaning on my car, and slobbing her down like we were teenage lovers. I can't explain it, but she seemed a little too innocent to be messing around with a brother she just met. Not saying she felt like a church girl or anything, but she just didn't fit the type. And it wasn't like she was angry about anything as though she was getting back at her man or something. After we stopped kissing, I finally got around to telling her my age. Then she almost threw up. Okay, she didn't do all that, but the mode did change a little, and she was surprised. I've been scared to tell a young girl my age ever since.

So with that change in mode, she was still hanging, but not all that excited as she once was. That, and the fact that I wasn't really all that physically attracted to her, I didn't press her that much. I remember driving around with her later that night, as late as it already was. I must have followed her somewhere, and she got in my car after she parked hers. She must have trusted me a whole lot. She had to work later that day too. Anyway, we hooked up later that evening. or it may have been the following evening. We went to my motel, and sat on my bed for about 15 minutes. But she still didn't seem like the type, and I still wasn't sexually attracted to her. If she had been just a little more aggressive, I may have made a move. I think she knew I wasn't all that attracted to her. All I would have been doing was spanking another mans girl, a girl I wasn't physically attracted to, nor was going to ever see again anytime soon. Plus she still seemed kinda like a good girl. It was kinda sad too, knowing that a good girl like her could be messing around on me too. Anyway, she wounded up leaving. She was cool the whole time though. But from what I know today about a lot of these women down here, I was suppose to have taken her to my motel that same night I met her, which I thought was too far away in Riverdale.

It didn't add up until years later, but this is what I believe. I think she thought I was some how affiliated with Michael Baisden. At times I was sitting very close to him, the moments when the picture taking would slow down, and he was alone. It was like at times, we were the only two brothers who were alone in the club. I could have just started a conversation with him. That's how close I came to him a few times that night. Plus Baisden looks very much like two of my family members, one being my oldest brother. Maybe that's why I felt so comfortable around him. I may have looked like a family member of his as well, who knows. At times, it felt like he was expecting me to say something to him. He probably eventually figured out I didn't know who he was. So back to the girl. Btw, I was probably in the best shape of my life at the time, plus I'm a big guy. In saying that, I very much believe this girl thought I was Michael Baisdens bodyguard. If not, his relative. I think that's why she trusted me so much. That, plus the fact that that's kinda the way some of these girls role down here.

I think I told this story here before.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
73.6% of y’all don’t have the check or ambition to deal with Atlanta women. I can tell cuz lot of yall brehs be on here too much, this site bout the most unproductive shyt ever, either you’re broke with nothng to do or you don’t take the grind you got seriously, or maybe you’re wealthy, but ima say the first one is more likely. Not to mention that Atlanta women arent to be locked down, they the type to have fun with. If you come down here looking for a wife then you most likely are the mark and just don’t know it yet. Smart women already know that dudes here got hella options, and they move accordingly. pretty much any female here is down for the fuccery. If they not then they leave and move somewhere else.

OP story sound like some lies too, only way he did that was if he pulled up in a brand new Lambo

Not true unless you primarily mess with sac chasers.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Make that thread, I was thinking of moving out there because nikkas say it's the black mecca.

OP is lying lol. I should make a thread on Atlanta dating. Women in ATL are not that brazen unless they see ($$) on you. I know how a lot of these women operate. I should make a thread on ATL dating in general.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
ATL nikkas promote tricking and simpin so much and disguise it as “ women gettin the bag” :beli:

I blame ti:troll:

But seriously tho what happened to tha pimp shyt? When did tha tables turn? It used to be break a bytch college. Now it's cashapps, sugar daddies & buying bottles & sections all for hoes. I understand certain nikkas been getting tricked out they bread forever but now this shyt is promoted. I have my own theory as to why this is but i wanna hear yo input seeing as you've lived through tha transition and can speak with perspective.

PS i already understand how making it rain became popular (nikkas imitating bmf not keeping in mind they were just washing drug money). Plus alot of rappers get fronted bands by strip clubs to show up and promote they shyt.

These downsouth nikkaz been back ward tricking for 4ever... fukked everything up once atlanta got on top of hip hop... promoting that bullshyt... the game will never be the same

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
These downsouth nikkaz been back ward tricking for 4ever... fukked everything up once atlanta got on top of hip hop... promoting that bullshyt... the game will never be the same
nikkas always got an excuse to shyt on tha south huh.:francis:

Pretend 8ball & mjg, three six mafia, ugk, 2 live crew, and willie d didn't exist brehs.

Pretend southern rap wasn't inspired by nwa hoh rhetoric brehs.

Let's not forget tha originators of 'i can buy you tha world' flossin type rap
tumblr_mhvnynr1Li1s2l3gxo1_400.gif

If anything east coast flunkies came to tha A with they big trick mentality and influenced atl rap 4 tha worse, which in turn influenced hip hop in general for tha worse.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So they c00ns out there too huh.

What is the definition of bag there? How much they talking? How would they even know a nikka really gotta bag or not? nikkas could lie about they shyt.
What they do to make all that bread out there?
It's less about How someone gets bread/a bag, and more about having a bag...

Corporate bag getters
Certs up
Self made business
Multiple bag hustles/Jobs
Selling drugs/scamming/black market
Being well connected
Winning the lotto

ATL women like for there men to Keep That Same energy, cause there will always be a dude that can

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What these bytches do ? Just look ok? They don't put no work in themselves ?

It's less about How someone gets bread/a bag, and more about having a bag...

Corporate bag getters
Certs up
Self made business
Multiple bag hustles/Jobs
Selling drugs/scamming/black market
Being well connected
Winning the lotto

ATL women like for there men to Keep That Same energy, cause there will always be a dude that can

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Took a trip to Atlanta. Within 10 min of me parking my car in the city a woman radomly approaches me and asks for my number. Checked in my hotel. The sisters their were sending me choosing signals. Went out to eat another random woman approached me. I could go on and on. The thirst is real. If you live there and have trouble with women I dont know what to tell you.

still need the bag, they aint fukking for free, they probably thought you was an easy mark, plus, y'all taste in women :scust:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What these bytches do ? Just look ok? They don't put no work in themselves ?
:usure:These beautiful ATL women could be bag getters themselves, or Ratchets. They are going to eat.

All the women breh, all races and Creeds, are looking to be taken care of because the simping and Tricking is engrained into the culture.

You are providing something, You either got a bag, and on the rare occasion she fukks with you and you don't have a bag, it's because you are providing something, like a high bag potential, or even it's fatherly guidance to her kid. You ain't getting nothing empty handed.

fukking a nikka with no ambition to women out here, is like fukking a homeless man

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Coming from a real Atlanta Breh,

There are plenty of Women down here, even the squarest of niccas can have a roster full of women.

Now if you want a quality woman, that’s a little more difficult to get :francis:,

But if you just cruising through here for the summer and looking for some easy thots and not looking to put a lot of effort to smash, you can do that too :yeshrug:

I run into new bad chicks everyday, it’s hard to be faithful down here.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Coming from a real Atlanta Breh,

There are plenty of Women down here, even the squarest of niccas can have a roster full of women.

Now if you want a quality woman, that’s a little more difficult to get :francis:,

But if you just cruising through here for the summer and looking for some easy thots and not looking to put a lot of effort to smash, you can do that too :yeshrug:

I run into new bad chicks everyday, it’s hard to be faithful down here.
All of this remains the same.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Interesting....

I never approach. I might give eye contact and smile -- but I expect the man to approach.

I have never and will never be that thirsty.
:duck:

And this new bullshyt notion that showing interest is "thirsty" needs to stop.

If you are single and a grown adult, what's wrong with showing interest to the opposite sex?

It really all depends on how the woman approaches the man. If you approach a man on some sexual shyt, that's what he's going to think you are all about.

If you do it respectfully, tell him you think he looks nice and that you'd like to get to know him more.. than any respecting man would see what the woman is about.