Its true what they say about Atlanta women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
73.6% of y’all don’t have the check or ambition to deal with Atlanta women. I can tell cuz lot of yall brehs be on here too much, this site bout the most unproductive shyt ever, either you’re broke with nothng to do or you don’t take the grind you got seriously, or maybe you’re wealthy, but ima say the first one is more likely. Not to mention that Atlanta women arent to be locked down, they the type to have fun with. If you come down here looking for a wife then you most likely are the mark and just don’t know it yet. Smart women already know that dudes here got hella options, and they move accordingly. pretty much any female here is down for the fuccery. If they not then they leave and move somewhere else.

OP story sound like some lies too, only way he did that was if he pulled up in a brand new Lambo

LET ME DISPELL THE MYTHS ABOUT BEING A SINGLE BLACK MAN IN ATL FOR MY COLI BREHS, being that I am a Fairly attractive Golden God:smugbiden:

ATL BLACK WOMEN ARE EATTING
....and there is a growing demand for white chocolate:mjpls2:

Simping is at an ALL TIME HIGH:tnnohomo:

All the attractive black women aged 18-74 are taken:francis:, but these women are eating so we'll, they out here looking for simps to give her some seconds:mjlit:

These women OF ALL RACES ARE NOT THIRSTY, MEN OF ALL RACES HERE ARE. THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY GOOD LOOKING WOMEN, AND TOOO MANY SIMPS. SITUATIONSHIP OVERLOAD:damn:

The single mother lifestyle is HIGH, and because this is ATL AND the women are beautiful and SMART, you still gotta meet qualifications.

Women out here LOOKING FOR THE BAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

These WOMEN OF ALL RACES WANT THAT BAG 1ST AND FOREMOST! If you aint gotta bag with some swag you ain't eating from no attractive woman in the A.

Money is King here, and you will eat if you have it.

That's the problem with Being a straight black male in the A, SELF WORTH..DO YOU HAVE IT

@THE RETIRED SKJ thoughts?
These are the only posts ima take at face value.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
All of this remains the same.
:wow:Mannnnn I was just down there this weekend for my cousin graduation at GT. It's sooo many broads out there on the prowl it don't make sense.

Many of them fit that "I'm a 29-33 y/o Spelman/FAMU grad/MBA/homeowner/love to travel/gymrat" archetype

It ain't even fair :wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What areas would you recommend to get a hotel, what are good spots, and do you recommend to go dolo?

Get a hotel in midtown or Near the Brookhaven/Dunwoody area. I would recommend going to Josephine Lounge at night, but if you want some day action, pull up to Perimeter Mall/Lennox(be cautious here, some weirdos at this place :whoa:), or my personal favorite is Atlantic Station on the weekends, bunch of chicks just shopping, working out, or getting something to eat. They building ATL station back up with a couple more spots, so shyt going to be official by the fall :wow:

:wow:Mannnnn I was just down there this weekend for my cousin graduation at GT. It's sooo many broads out there on the prowl it don't make sense.

Many of them fit that "I'm a 29-33 y/o Spelman/FAMU grad/MBA/homeowner/love to travel/gymrat" archetype

It ain't even fair :wow:

Telling you breh, I don’t sweat these women anymore. I know what they on, and I act accordingly. I Just got me a nice red bone the other day :jawalrus:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Get a hotel in midtown or Near the Brookhaven/Dunwoody area. I would recommend going to Josephine Lounge at night, but if you want some day action, pull up to Perimeter Mall/Lennox(be cautious here, some weirdos at this place :whoa:), or my personal favorite is Atlantic Station on the weekends, bunch of chicks just shopping, working out, or getting something to eat. They building ATL station back up with a couple more spots, so shyt going to be official by the fall :wow:

Telling you breh, I don’t sweat these women anymore. I know what they on, and I act accordingly. I Just got me a nice red bone the other day :jawalrus:

Good looks my g, I went on tinder and there’s mad bad bytches on there, but there’s mad fufu boys on there, I ain’t swiping right like crazy on that shyt lmao.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the only posts ima take at face value.
Im tellin ya. These folks so damn cap lmfao.

It aint that bytches won't roll up on ya cause that shyt happen to me all da time but it be like 5s or 6s for out here. Aint none of the 8s 9s or dimes type bytches round here approaching a nikka. They'll stare you down and do little shyt to get your attention but these bad bytches ego too big to actually bust da first move. They gotta be able to hit ya wit da " you approached me" "you asked for my number" when it go sour.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Good looks my g, I went on tinder and there’s mad bad bytches on there, but there’s mad fufu boys on there, I ain’t swiping right like crazy on that shyt lmao.

:stopitslime: Been eating on Tinder off and on for a few years. I literally have to put it down and delete it, cuz it’s gets me distracted. And it ain’t dudes like that on there. Stop lying. Keep telling y’all the Black gay community in Atlanta is large enough that it’s self sustaining. No need to trick nikkas and no need for the DL stuff, act like it’s not more than a few willing participants in ATL for the gay shyt brehs. :mjlol:

Why they gotta finesse you? These nikkas open and free breh, don’t nobody sweat them, that’s why they come here.

All these women here and y’all nikkas stay worried about some other hard legs. Y’all dudes be telling on y’all selves for real. :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Been eating on Tinder off and on for a few years. I literally have to put it down and delete it, cuz it’s gets me distracted. And it ain’t dudes like that on there. Stop lying. Keep telling y’all the Black gay community in Atlanta is large enough that it’s self sustaining. No need to trick nikkas and no need for the DL stuff, act like it’s not more than a few willing participants in ATL for the gay shyt brehs. :mjlol:

Why they gotta finesse you? These nikkas open and free breh, don’t nobody sweat them, that’s why they come here.

All these women here and y’all nikkas stay worried about some other hard legs. Y’all dudes be telling on y’all selves for real. :mjlol:

Huh what? I literally just saw a dude with a wig and another dude who said in his profile that he knows he’s not a woman and he don’t gaf.

And that’s not even atl, that’s everywhere.

nikkas know nikkas swipe right on everything so they try to put they profile in there.

I didn’t say the app was full of them nikkas, I said I pay attention to what I swipe to.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
73.6% of y’all don’t have the check or ambition to deal with Atlanta women. I can tell cuz lot of yall brehs be on here too much, this site bout the most unproductive shyt ever, either you’re broke with nothng to do or you don’t take the grind you got seriously, or maybe you’re wealthy, but ima say the first one is more likely. Not to mention that Atlanta women arent to be locked down, they the type to have fun with. If you come down here looking for a wife then you most likely are the mark and just don’t know it yet. Smart women already know that dudes here got hella options, and they move accordingly. pretty much any female here is down for the fuccery. If they not then they leave and move somewhere else.

OP story sound like some lies too, only way he did that was if he pulled up in a brand new Lambo
nikka said 73.6% :deadmanny:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been seriously thinking of making the move to Atlanta in the next couple of months. Just wanna know how realistic it is for a decent looking professional brotha to bag an attractive, educated professional wifey material broad. :ohlawd:

I wouldn't recommend it. We full and have no transit to get around the city. Atlanta ain't built to handle all the people that keep moving here. I would go somewhere close and just come on the weekends. Charlotte for example is underrated as fukk and just 4 hours away.

Im tryna get a property and find my way out da city.