Ive been thinking alot about mortality lately and just wanted to tell y'all that I love yall

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandma on my dad side is fighting for her life, We weren't never really close because she had her issues....and she spent her life fighting alcoholism, it makes me sad to see her suffering, she had a rough life and could never kick her personal demons...shes been in and out the hospital for over an decade now....

Ive been thinking about death alot, and what the meaning of life is...i don't know, i don't know the answers.....But I know we all got a clock....so always do what u want to do and say what u want to say, and think what u want to think.......yeah people are going to be offended, and you'll lose some $ opportunities and yeah ppl will think you're "crazy" but you'll be free....my uncle been smoking crack since the 80s and dont take showers and hes the happiest person alive, i guarantee hes freer then somebody worth millions

I know Ive been making alotta personal threads lately but thats because I'm going through a mental renaissance. I feel happy for the first time since I was a child and just wanted to tell y'all bros that I love y'all if something happen to me. Life is short or in my grandma case...sometimes long and painful.... but we never know when our time is up...and I feel like the dudes on this site is like extended family, even the dudes that hate me....I want yall bros know that I appreciate all the ppl that read my threads and responded...that dapped me, negged me, repped me

I got my car washed and the young black dudes half ass greeted me ....but I still tipped them and smiled anyway...because I can feel their pain...and I no longer take it personal....I get it....Its tough in this matrix....having your back against the wall....trying to figure it out with no guidance, nobody to show u how, trying to gain an opportunity from a system made to kill u......and everybody looking at u like you're nothing but a waste of life, pure disgust in their eyes....Just always walk with pride...head held high, IDGAF if u got 1 dollar in your account, if you clean shyt for living...because none of these things define u.....Always stand tall....I always walk with my head held high and non blacks look at me and when I look back they look away, its because they know Im a royalty, they know I possess power thats beyond their dollar...and I dont need $ to be royal, royalty is in how u carry yourself...walking the path of righteousness...because as we see in black Hollywood, u can be a bytch and still have 100 million...thats just an number

I think before we go we need to understand its alright for us young black men to love each other....I love y'all dudes and really hope everything in life pan out for yall....I truly believe that.....If im ever not on here, its because I'm dead period....I say that because I don't want no worries or speculation.....thanks for giving me an outlet to express my frustration and pain over the last 3 years...special thanks to @Brooklynzson if i ever come into some money....I'm def donating a large sum...that's no bullshyt, u got my word on that

In closing, Ill leave the personal threads alone after this and just get back to posting life, economics, news etc.......how I normally do, I just wanted brothers to know....like pac said, if nobody else care, I care....and if u feel down, and feel like you cant find way out...man just PM me...maybe I can say something that might spark brain....my PM box is always open for emotional support....us young black men need to heal each other....instead of always having hatred towards 1 another

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I feel like the dudes on this site is like extended family, even the dudes that hate me
i feel the same. We family in here

fist-pump.gif

• Dap
Reactions: DrX