I’ve just come back from the home of the biggest booty’s in the world *SOUTH AFRICA* AMA. Now with pictures

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yea you basically get stuff at SE asia prices. With the added bonus that it's black and imo more scenic
I know the flights can be nutty but I'm surprised it hasn't popped more as a vacation destination for american blacks (nigerians already heavy down there)
i lucked out on the flights..in mass logan airport is my home airport and its like they never do straight shot flights for international trips

i had to fly out of newark for mine....go to south station in boston and take amtrak to newark airport which thankfully was a stop..that was like 4-5 hours train ride then fly from newark to cape town which was like 15 hours..however i bought my plane tickets 6-7 months in advance so i got 2 plane tickets with the leg room on united for me and my then gf for 1700 bucks..which was not bad at all

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Africa, regardless of country, ain't the place for casual sex. Over there it's all about marriage and when you marry you marry into a family and take care of them, similarly to Asians and Latinos. fukking women over there is a bad look and fukk the wrong woman and you could be merked.
:mjtf:
When will you people learn women are women everywhere.

• Dap
Reactions: RTF

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
:mjtf:
When will you people learn women are women everywhere.
It ain't the women you should be worried about. Depending on where you are a man will absolutely kill you if he finds out you fukked his sister without intent to marry for her "honor", especially in the mother continent. I saw story of one passport bro being threatened with death when he was in Brazil because he was talking publicly about how loose the Brazilian women are and how easy it is to smash. He had to leave the country for his safety. These dudes do not play. Depending on how you go about it the men will ice you.

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You come back from Africa and that is your takeaway fat asses?
No read the thread.
It ain't the women you should be worried about. Depending on where you are an African man will absolutely kill you if he finds out you fukked his sister without intent to marry for her "honor", especially in the mother continent. I saw story of one passport bro being threatened with death when he was in Brazil because he was talking publicly about how loose the Brazilian women are and how easy it is to smash. He had to leave the country for his safety. These dudes do not play. Depending on how you go about it the men will ice you.
Passport bros are weirdos.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Passport bros are weirdos.
Yep. He was all over YouTube, making videos with thousands of followers talking about how easy it is to smash in Brazil which gave off the idea Brazilian women are easy, which gave off the idea men could just go to Brazil and smash and the Brazilian men didn't take this lightly. Brazil is one of the murder capitols of the world and they wouldn't think twice icing a dude talking shyt about their women and ruining their reputation whether it was true or not. All I'm saying is that if you smash women in other countries you should do so wisely. Unlike in America, men absolutely still protect their women abroad.