I’ve just come back from the home of the biggest booty’s in the world *SOUTH AFRICA* AMA. Now with pictures

Van Cleef

Pro
Daps
To further add. I don’t think Africa is great solo. It doesn’t have a well trodden backpack scene like South Asia or South America does. So it’s best to move in a minimum of 3-4. Every time I’ve gone I’ve gone with friends or a lady.

If you’re fortunate enough to have a few like minded brehs with some money. Make that trip. I meant a couple American guys out there doing it just like us. Love to see it.
all my friends are hood nikkas and they dont have passports... ima have to go solo

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Whole bunch of guys.

I don’t think I’ve done that. We had a tremendous time. The majority of the boys are amapiano lovers and the rest wanted to see South Africa. But we are red blooded males that love women and partying so it’s going to come up often. I’ve been with these men to New York, Toronto, Miami, Atlanta, Stockholm, Milan, Amsterdam the list goes on. We always see the city, do activities, eat very good etc. but we always hitting the nightlife hard and smashing bytches.

This being in Africa I think is unique. As black westerners we need to go the motherland. You don’t have to go to Miami or Vegas to party. You don’t have to go to Paris or Seoul to get a taste of culture. You can go to the motherland and do all of that. And better. And it will probably be cheaper.
:dame:

Just jk. Trip sound fun

peppe

Superstar
Daps
There’s no way this can be true right?

It isn't typical coli breh taking numbers out his ass

SABSSM VI found that the percentage of all people living with HIV in South Africa has decreased from 14.0% in 2017to 12.7% in 2022. This translates to approximately 7.8 million people living with HIV in South Africa in 2022 compared to 7.9 million in 2017.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
.getting big ass wagyu steaks for like 19 bucks and shyt..
This is facts, I seen wagyu on the menu for $40 at Kloof street house and ordered it with no hesitation :russ:

I was in the most expensive places in Cape Town like Camps Bay eating at the Bungalow for the price of a Outback steakhouse dinner, the bang for your buck is crazy in SA

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is facts, I seen wagyu on the menu for $40 at Kloof street house and ordered it with no hesitation :russ:

I was in the most expensive places in Cape Town like Camps Bay eating at the Bungalow for the price of a Outback steakhouse dinner, the bang for your buck is crazy in SA

breh i went sick in that steakhouse...i had a big ass wagyu steak, a wagyu scotch egg, and wagyu beef wellington - that shyt barely cost me 50 bucks....i had to

dollar being strong there it really is..i carried like 2500 on me in cash - 70 percent of it converted to Rand just in case...but largely swiped with one of my cards..when i looked at my statements afterwards..im like damn i thought spent more than this...shyt was crazy :russ:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
breh i went sick in that steakhouse...i had a big ass wagyu steak, a wagyu scotch egg, and wagyu beef wellington - that shyt barely cost me 50 bucks....i had to

dollar being strong there it really is..i carried like 2500 on me in cash - 70 percent of it converted to Rand just in case...but largely swiped with one of my cards..when i looked at my statements afterwards..im like damn i thought spent more than this...shyt was crazy :russ:
yea you basically get stuff at SE asia prices. With the added bonus that it's black and imo more scenic
I know the flights can be nutty but I'm surprised it hasn't popped more as a vacation destination for american blacks (nigerians already heavy down there)