I’ve just come back from the home of the biggest booty’s in the world *SOUTH AFRICA* AMA. Now with pictures

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africa, regardless of country, ain't the place for casual sex. Over there it's all about marriage and when you marry you marry into a family and take care of them, similarly to Asians and Latinos. fukking women over there is a bad look and fukk the wrong woman and you could be merked.
That’s a misconception, women love sex too and people all around the world are having casual sex all the time. It’s just not promoted like it is in the west.
Africa may be slightly more traditional but don’t be fooled it’s not some holy righteous place where ever girl is a virgin. This goes for the Middle East and South America as well.

Daps
Wear a condom.

It’s really that simple. I’ve been to other countries and hit the bytches raw. But South Africa? Absolutely strapped up. 1 THICK brick house coloured girl begged me to hit it raw. Absolutely not.

I'm more convinced than ever that some of yall cacs and c00ns are mentally ill. You did good in SA but you was hitting women in other countries raw? :mjlol: :snoop:

What is wrong with y'all?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What do you want pictures of? All my pics of have faces of people who haven’t agreeed to be shared on the coli
maxresdefault.jpg

their general thought process

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
He means women there expect the men, especially foreign men to be "providers"

Most women in SA are BROKE and get by on MEN TRICKING in their normal lives.

ESPECIALLY the outgoing and attractive club frequenting girls.

That is why that girl gave you an attitude after not spending money.
Now I wouldn’t disagree with this on a macro level. But we never tricked. We did the clubs big, accoms big, restaurants big. So you may consider that tricking. nikkas flew girls out city to city. Is that tricking?

But at the last, I learnt the women expected cash at the end of a night. Which is definitely tricking.

One thing to say. You can go to SA and live a high quality lifestyle. We popped a lot of moet, a lot of henny. Girls were taking pictures in our villas. We went to the finest restaurants in the cities. We don’t do the ace of spades and Dom P’s or rent Rari’s. But we lived just under that lifestyle. A lifestyle that might cost you $25k in Miami will run you $2.5k in South Africa.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Its really thick big booty chicks everywhere you go over there ? Im trying to plan a trip there to either SA or Kenya and want to know which is better for that.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hope you enjoyed breh!

How were the Amapiano nights/events?
You said you were from West Africa, Ghanafuo?
Brilliant. They would play a little trap but 90% South African house. Amampiano and nqom.

I do really enjoy the music.

My only gripe is I like to whine with a babes. You can’t do that to the music. The dances are all aggressive types hahaha. But it’s a sick club vibe.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One thing to say. You can go to SA and live a high quality lifestyle. We popped a lot of moet, a lot of henny. Girls were taking pictures in our villas. We went to the finest restaurants in the cities. We don’t do the ace of spades and Dom P’s or rent Rari’s. But we lived just under that lifestyle. A lifestyle that might cost you $25k in Miami will run you $2.5k in South Africa.
This is facts..the dollar is super strong...getting big ass wagyu steaks for like 19 bucks and shyt...i want to go back at the latest next year

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Now I wouldn’t disagree with this on a macro level. But we never tricked. We did the clubs big, accoms big, restaurants big. So you may consider that tricking. nikkas flew girls out city to city. Is that tricking?

But at the last, I learnt the women expected cash at the end of a night. Which is definitely tricking.

Yes you are tricking it's just on a lower level.

You are financing women to show up and when they show up you are paying for everything, when you bring them back you again pay for everything.

That is how it is with SA women because for the most part they are BROKE and KNOW you are FOREIGN so will expect you to FINANCIALLY lead with EVERYTHING.

It's not any sort of indictment on you, it's just due to the dynamics of SA it's going to be like that for anyone foreign :yeshrug: